• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Dude made it 2A in tier , and wrote outerversal in striking strength+ immesureable in speed and u still think he isn't a troll?
Unknown in speed

Unknown, likely Immeasurable in LS

In the AP section planet level likely High Outerversal

This smells like someone who doesn't know what they're doing, not a troll.

Request to unlock
to apply changes stated here

image.png

What's this for? I don't think this forum has an Ignore feature (or not yet, maybe that's being implemented soon or something I don't know) but I still see this when I click on the menu with my name at the top right

Request to unlock
to apply changes stated here
For the future, wait for proper staff instruction before applying.

It is the default privacy setting for a member in the forum, but currently, it is disabled and serves no purpose.
Well, I can technically add other members to ignore lists for other well-established (longtime) members as a last case option if they are genuinely unable to keep themselves from breaking our rules during interactions with them otherwise.

Well, I can technically add other members to ignore lists for other well-established (longtime) members as a last case option if they are genuinely unable to keep themselves from breaking our rules during interactions with them otherwise.
Ya, but we (as members of the community in general) can't use this option by ourselves, is what I meant, which is nigh-purposeless.

Well, it would turn our content revision system very inefficient if everybody start ignoring all comments from everybody that they find even somewhat annoying, including official staff instructions, which is why we haven't activated it for everybody, but no problem in any case. 🙏

Well, it would turn our content revision system very inefficient if everybody start ignoring all comments from everybody that they find even somewhat annoying, including official staff instructions, which is why we haven't activated it for everybody, but no problem in any case. 🙏
I wholeheartedly agree. This option would be useful in other themes of forums, but not in a discussion-wise forum as such ours.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-thread-removal-requests-new-forum.107533/post-6153045

OP has already requested removal of match in this thread but I guess, most of the staff is not following this thread.

This match should be readded to Mikey's profile as it was taken out from both after the last CRT of the verse, despite the fact it has been discussed on it that the abilities don't change the outcome of it.

This match should be readded to Mikey's profile as it was taken out from both after the last CRT of the verse, despite the fact it has been discussed on it that the abilities don't change the outcome of it.

Bump..?
Dunno if I can tho

This upgrade has been accepted and grace period has been reached, we need these profiles unlocked please.

This upgrade has been accepted and grace period has been reached, we need these profiles unlocked please.

I have done so. Please do not forget to link the accepted CRT in the summary box, and notify me here when you finish.

Back