• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

There seems to be some issues again with the forum cache or smth..
Yes. Our server's cache had to be rebuilt due to changing the pages in all discussion threads to 40 posts per page instead of 100, for the purpose of better Google Search Engine Optimisation, more page views, and a much greater chance to be accepted by a considerably better advertisement provider than the one we use currently, as we need to cover a greater amount of our forum running costs.
I believe it was already informed to the Forum Manager so wait a bit.

This thread has been accepted and 48 hrs has been over. Can be closed.

This thread has been accepted and 48 hrs has been over. Can be closed.
I'd rather wait till changes has been applied before closing the thread, still it needs 9 hours more for reach the 48 hours.

This CRT can be closed. The changes have been accepted and applied.

This CRT can be closed. The changes have been accepted and applied.
:quieto~1:

For some reason I keep on getting locked out of my account and I end up having to reset my password everytime to get back in to my account. Is there anyway to fix this?
I couldn't find the problem when I skimmed through your account information, but will ask our system manager for help. 🙏

Are you certain that it isn't a problem with the Internet browser that you use or somesuch? Have you tried switching to another one instead, such as Firefox?
Nah, like randomly I’ll be logged out of my account and when I try and get back in it says something like “user name can not be found” then I reset my password and log back into my account
Here is what our system manager told me:

"Could you please ask him to send a video recording if possible? I can see he's continuously changing passwords. This could be due to his device. Also, instead of a username, ask him to use the email address for login. Also, his username starts with a capital letter The_one_you_least_expect ; maybe he is trying all small letters."

Here is what our system manager told me:

"Could you please ask him to send a video recording if possible? I can see he's continuously changing passwords. This could be due to his device. Also, instead of a username, ask him to use the email address for login. Also, his username starts with a capital letter The_one_you_least_expect ; maybe he is trying all small letters."
Idk about a vid but I can send a pic if it happens again

Back