• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I can open it again, but quite literally, you were already given the answer. You may not like said answer, but it is what it is.
is it really about like or hate? from my view, the 1st question , and the title I gave for the thread aka canonicity, all I did there was pointing out holes in logic, and all that can just be ignored and shut down with the answer I have issues with?

i finish apply this revision to both this pages, so they can be closed

also i request opening this page, it need some update

i finish apply this revision to both this pages, so they can be closed

also i request opening this page, it need some update
Done

Wasn't the topic of that thread taken to another?
Reinar opened another revision in which he was going to change the justifications for both Space Beyond and Timestream, but then he said in the next revision that he was going to give up the one for Space Beyond. So at least we can continue with this revision for Space Beyond stuff. And ngl, I've been trying to finish that revision for weeks and I've seen it postponed twice...

And I guess Reiner wanted to be banned for 3 months because of his studies. So I guess his revision will not be able to continue either.

Ant deleted it, but as i said, the reasons doesn't makes sense given the link he used as reasoning but well.

Greetings this thread has been put on hold as no agreement has been reached yet
If an agreement has been reached, I demand that it be opened.

Greetings this thread has been put on hold as no agreement has been reached yet
If an agreement has been reached, I demand that it be opened.
This should only be reopened with the OP’s permission

But please do not reopen that CRT

This should only be reopened with the OP’s permission

But please do not reopen that CRT
Hehe, since I don't know much about this thread stuff, I don't have a good command of these terms😅

So what you mean is that the person who created the thread should ask for permission, right?

Hello, can any staff member open this, please?

Hello, I could not transfer these changes on As Nodt to Yhwach's profile yet because it was closed, can you help me with this?

Hello, I could not transfer these changes on As Nodt to Yhwach's profile yet because it was closed, can you help me with this?
I've unlocked Yhwach's profile.

Some one close this thread , Reiner is banned rn so he asked me to lock his thread
Screenshot_2023-11-14-14-57-31-63_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

Back