• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic Persona-fied Fantasy (Morgana vs NoLegs the Cat) (Persona 5 vs Epic Battle Fantasy 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new thread with my dumb MUs, but anyways- two ferocious felines duke it out in the midst of the Metaverse, and only one of these can walk out alive.
SBA, Speed is equalized, 10m seperating them. The battle location is the middle of New York City, and there is no outside help allowed.
Morgana is at his Endgame Key, and NoLegs is within EBF5 key (but has all previous abilities)

Three battles
1. SBA, Speed equal, no restrictions and knowledge
2. Same as before, but NoLeg's Plot Manip is restricted
3. Both have knowledge of each other, NoLeg's Plot Manip is still restricted

NoLegs: (0)
Morgana: (0)
Inconclusive: (0)

Last edited:
I mean....i can just set the location to be better. Wouldve thought- well, Morgana needs his Persona powers lol
eh. screw it- new location is needed. Middle of New York!
(i also dont get the joke)

That ain’t the big issue here, either way. Just look at the tier difference.

Morgana also has 1-A hax in all of his keys.

I mean, NoLegs resists a good chunk of what Morgana can dish out, and even then, with equal speed, NoLegs has a chance to hit Morgana. If thunder based attacks wont work, non-elemental attacks can still work, also, Magic bypasses Morgana's durability

If all else fails, summon GodCat

I mean, does NoLegs resist Plot Hax? First round has no restrictions on hax, so....
Also....would Morgana have a way to bypass Immo Type 8?

Unless that both fall under the whole 1-A hax thing, bleh

Hey, im kinda new to the whole making MU things- im trying here
Please read the profiles before you make matches, cause a quick look at them will tell you that Morgana is, quite literally infinities beyond NoLegs under our current standards, and even that’s an understatement.

Please read the profiles before you make matches, cause a quick look at them will tell you that Morgana is, quite literally infinities beyond NoLegs under our current standards, and even that’s an understatement
Bleh, to be honest, i dont really buy Outer Persona, but whatever. i guess just be rid of this thread so my headache can end. Ill leave this to the mods to get rid of it

Also, might wanna restrict Cognitive Physiology and Cognition for Morgana, to make it even remotely fair.
Alrighty, good to know. Anyways, mind getting a mod to close this thread, please? Need to go find a better opponent for NoLegs if this is such a shitstomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back