• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Request for closing
because it is concluded and added

clsoing
for being answered

Request for closing
as no Logan Paul profile now

closing
as they are answered

clsoing
as it is accepted and applied.

closing
as it is agreed as a skillstomp

closing
as it is outdated.

Request for closing
as no Logan Paul profile now

closing
as they are answered

clsoing
as it is accepted and applied.

closing
as it is agreed as a skillstomp

closing
as it is outdated.
Done

Request for closing
because it is answered and we have JttW Sun Wukong now.

closing
because it is concluded.

closing
because it is outdated.

closing
Didn't know Ness vs Asriel was made. Maybe in the future a match with their 2-B keys could work

Request for closing
because it is answered and we have JttW Sun Wukong now.

closing
because it is concluded.

closing
because it is outdated.
Also done

Lock the following:
(outdated and possibly a stomp)
(stomp)
(outdated)

(applied)

(outdated revision)

Last edited:
Owner ask for temporary closing. He didnt get his blog accepted yet

A few issues that our community likely needs to deal with somehow:

Some of the characters from the following verse have Limitless/Infinite stamina for no explained reason.

Some of the statistics for the characters in the following verse have no calculations as a basis and should probably be changed to "Unknown":

The pages for the following book verse contains header images from the TV and cinema adaptions:

So what should we do about this?

Lock the following:
(outdated and possibly a stomp)
(stomp)
(outdated)

(applied)

(outdated revision)
Owner ask for temporary closing. He didnt get his blog accepted yet
Done

A few issues that our community likely needs to deal with somehow:

Some of the characters from the following verse have Limitless/Infinite stamina for no explained reason.

@Celestial_Pegasus @Mefre @TISSG7Redgrave @SheevShezarrine @Wokistan @DemonGodMitchAubin @SuperKamiNappa @UchihaSlayer96 @Zaratthustra @SamanPatou @CuddleFox @Chariot190 @azontr

You guys are listed as Berserk supporters so what we should do in this case?
Some of the statistics for the characters in the following verse have no calculations as a basis and should probably be changed to "Unknown":

Supporters of this verse are inactive, they do have calcs for Wall, Small Town and large island level, but the rest of the tiers they don't, also they don't even have scans to back up those feats and the scans in P&A aren't even in english but in Thai? Ig? And most of the abilities doesn't even have scans so i don't mind deleting the verse itself due to overall unreliability.
The pages for the following book verse contains header images from the TV and cinema adaptions:

There is no problem in using these images, you just have to be sure that they are them and no one else.

I made a mistake with the formatting when adding a match to his profile. Can someone unlock it so that I can correct it? If you don't want me to do it, "SCP-3143's Profile" needs be in all blue as a link, and it needs to specify that Extended Canon SCP-3143 was used

I made a mistake with the formatting when adding a match to his profile. Can someone unlock it so that I can correct it? If you don't want me to do it, "SCP-3143's Profile" needs be in all blue as a link, and it needs to specify that Extended Canon SCP-3143 was used
I've unlocked it.

Can someone please delete this pic? I found one better...
:quieto:

@Celestial_Pegasus @Mefre @TISSG7Redgrave @SheevShezarrine @Wokistan @DemonGodMitchAubin @SuperKamiNappa @UchihaSlayer96 @Zaratthustra @SamanPatou @CuddleFox @Chariot190 @azontr

You guys are listed as Berserk supporters so what we should do in this case?

Supporters of this verse are inactive, they do have calcs for Wall, Small Town and large island level, but the rest of the tiers they don't, also they don't even have scans to back up those feats and the scans in P&A aren't even in english but in Thai? Ig? And most of the abilities doesn't even have scans so i don't mind deleting the verse itself due to overall unreliability.

There is no problem in using these images, you just have to be sure that they are them and no one else.
Regarding some of those stamina ratings, for the God Hand members and Skull Knight they lack a mortal/natural form that would get taxed, Skull Knight has casually shown far greater stamina than Guts (likely the most high-endurance mortal being in the entire series, factoring out Apostles' Type 2 Immortality), and the God Hand are capable of doing intensely powerful feats of magic casually without displaying any strain. So for those 6 characters, they're attributed limitless stamina on account of not having forms that we'd really have much reason to believe would feel strain from anything other than actual harm, and they've got pretty significant showings of flexing massively on characters with superhuman stamina without issue. If there's others, particularly corporeal characters, that have limitless stamina, I see no problem with removing those ratings.

Thank you for your evaluation. That seems like an acceptable solution then.
Well, we have avoided using changed adaptation images for other verses, such as The Lord of the Rings.
Regarding some of those stamina ratings, for the God Hand members and Skull Knight they lack a mortal/natural form that would get taxed, Skull Knight has casually shown far greater stamina than Guts (likely the most high-endurance mortal being in the entire series, factoring out Apostles' Type 2 Immortality), and the God Hand are capable of doing intensely powerful feats of magic casually without displaying any strain. So for those 6 characters, they're attributed limitless stamina on account of not having forms that we'd really have much reason to believe would feel strain from anything other than actual harm, and they've got pretty significant showings of flexing massively on characters with superhuman stamina without issue. If there's others, particularly corporeal characters, that have limitless stamina, I see no problem with removing those ratings.
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

The problem is that we need some form of reliable evidence before we assume that any character can literally fight for an eternity without ever getting tired, including robots and undead.

Back