• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sing (Kung Fu Hustle) VS TV Series Soldier Boy (The Boys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sing's AP is 0.38 tons of TNT, and Soldier Boy's is 1.02 tons of TNT, thus giving him a decent 2.7x AP advantage. Speed for Soldier Boy is at least Mach 4.54 from scaling to Homelander, and Sing can react at Mach 3.42. These is a Mach 4.86 number, but I'm not quite sure how it scales to them. Give Soldier Boy a tiny speed edge, or making the two more or less equal. With Soldier Boy's higher LS and his chest beam, Sing's in for a rough night. I'm not sure if his martial arts skill is enough to take the dub for him, especially with him either at a small disadvantage or equal in speed.

Voting Soldier Boy as of now for AP, LS and his chest beam and a potential speed edge.

Sing's AP is 0.38 tons of TNT, and Soldier Boy's is 1.02 tons of TNT, thus giving him a decent 2.7x AP advantage. Speed for Soldier Boy is at least Mach 4.54 from scaling to Homelander, and Sing can react at Mach 3.42. These is a Mach 4.86 number, but I'm not quite sure how it scales to them. Give Soldier Boy a tiny speed edge, or making the two more or less equal. With Soldier Boy's higher LS and his chest beam, Sing's in for a rough night. I'm not sure if his martial arts skill is enough to take the dub for him, especially with him either at a small disadvantage or equal in speed.

Voting Soldier Boy as of now for AP, LS and his chest beam and a potential speed edge.
Counted, though I feel that the SB's AP advantage is not that huge since the two feats Sing demonstrated are Sing holding back.

Counted, though I feel that the SB's AP advantage is not that huge since the two feats Sing demonstrated are Sing holding back.
He still has the simple option of grabbing Sing and nuking him like he was going to do to Homelander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back