• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinel vs Sun Wukong (Donnie Yen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'll probably vote Spinel due to having an advantage in just about every physical stat (AP, Durability, Lifting Strength etc.), and her unpredictable nature and elasticity would likely throw off Monkey Man (Although quick question, he looks like he's enormous, and his staff weighs 8.1 tons so I'd assume he's pretty big, so wouldn't he have some kind of large size? Unless he's the size of a human, in which case that's a dense staff)

Soupywolf5 said:
Then I'll probably vote Spinel due to having an advantage in just about every physical stat (AP, Durability, Lifting Strength etc.), and her unpredictable nature and
elasticity would likely throw off Monkey Man (Although quick question, he looks like he's enormous, and his staff weighs 8.1 tons so I'd assume he's pretty big, so wouldn't he have some kind of large size? Unless he's the size of a human, in which case that's a dense staff)
of course he has a large size and this is one of the few techniques that would give spinel trouble

Well no but that only does so much for him as Sun Wukong has never fought anyone like Spinel before (I don't think) so he'll be caught off guard too (If you could even say she'd be caught off guard)

Soupywolf5 said:
Well no but that only does so much for him as Sun Wukong has never fought anyone like Spinel before (I don't think) so he'll be caught off guard too (If you could even say she'd be caught off guard)
yeah thanks to his clone technique like that he will find spinel's weakness or either attack her from behind

Honestly she could probably just throw the clones away (Her LS advantage is around 34,053x) and due to her limitless stamina she'll be perfectly capable of fighting them for as long as she needs to (And her bare-minimum 3.17x AP advantage [As she scales massively above 317 Megatons])

Soupywolf5 said:
Honestly she could probably just throw the clones away (Her LS advantage is around 34,053x) and due to her limitless stamina she'll be perfectly capable of fighting them for as long as she needs to (And her bare-minimum 3.17x AP advantage [As she scales massively above 317 Megatons])
well that makes his only advantage is his size maniuplation

I'd like to say that it is better to close this thread and start a revision of both Sun Wukong and Spinel. For Spinel, in the sentence "Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+", Mountain level+ has been a overdated term in the wiki. For Sun Wukong, not all of his abilities are written in the "Powers and Abilities" section (For example, the water breath ability). If words such as "Mountain level+" are "translated", I'd like to say that Sun is overwhelmed in Attack Potency, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina and "High-Mid Regenerationn".

Spinel's High-Mid regen requires her to poof, Which leaves her completely defenseless for a period of time (Combat-applicable Gem regen is only Low-Mid). Also we've never stopped using the + on the wiki, and even if we did that's zero reason to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back