• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cho Sang-woo (Squid Game) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know we had Squid Game profiles till now, as I was looking forward to making them if I ever get around to getting a new/better computer so I can get back to working full force again.

But anyway, I agree with everything here.

Looks like Cho Sang Woo is the only one so far; must be his intellect that caught people's interest. Though, I'd expected Jang Deok-Su (The really strong guy), The Front Man, or Officer Hyang Jun-Ho to be the first given their the most combat capable characters in the show.

I applied the changes, but one last question. Should his age be 45 or 46? As far as birthdays internationally are concerned, he is 45. But most wikis say he's 46 since it's a Korean standard to include the 9 months of conception and say a newborn is Age 1. But I'm leaning towards the former since it's a mostly American English standard platform.

I applied the changes, but one last question. Should his age be 45 or 46? As far as birthdays internationally are concerned, he is 45. But most wikis say he's 46 since it's a Korean standard to include the 9 months of conception and say a newborn is Age 1. But I'm leaning towards the former since it's a mostly American English standard platform.
Personally, I think the best way is to list his different ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back