• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can be closed

This section seems to be redundant.

This section seems to be redundant.
Actually yes, since we have the Wiki Rules' template on top of each page, so removing.

Maybe if you can open SHIVA and Godzilla's profile I could add the values myself.
:pepeworrydumb:

I totally forgot about this. I'll unlock it.

Verse got nuked. Now, please do the honors, @Dereck03

Just move it to the OC wiki's revision section

:HoloThonk:

Just move it to the OC wiki's revision section
Does OC have our same standards for tier 1? If so then i can move it.

This match has reached grace. This thread can be closed. Tom Taylor's profile needs to be unlocked for it to be added

This match has reached grace. This thread can be closed. Tom Taylor's profile needs to be unlocked for it to be added
I've closed the thread and unlocked the profile for you.

:HoloThonk:

Does OC have our same standards for tier 1? If so then i can move it.
FC/OC does not have any requirements for CRTs, as most verses there are run and operated by the verse's creators. However, as already pointed out, they have Tier 1 requirements- specifically, to deal with the large amount of arbitrarily Tier 1 verses, they have a thread dedicated to evaluating verses and granting permission to make Tier 1 pages for said verses. It doesn't seem fruitful to move this particular thread to FC/OC, therefore, as their standards would dictate that instead someone ought to post about it in that thread (which can be found here).

As such, I've gone ahead and locked that thread. If someone working on Animator vs Animated wants to pursue the topic on FC/OC's management thread, do feel free, although obviously follow their rules on the subject when doing so (they can be found in the OP of that thread).

(I was sniped in closing that thread, oh well)

Back