• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

(I was sniped in closing that thread, oh well)
:pepesukuna:

Anyway, thanks for the information bambu.

Request for closing
because it is concluded.

Request for moving Calvin to Calvin (Life) because Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes) exists.

Request for closing
because it is concluded.

Request for moving Calvin to Calvin (Life) because Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes) exists.
Done

This reached grace ages ago. I'm not going to ask for Eggman and Frieza's profiles to be unlocked yet though. But this thread can be closed

Request for moving
to Old Candy (Five Nights at Candy's) for obvious reason.

Request for moving
to Old Candy (Five Nights at Candy's) for obvious reason.
thanks 🔥

I am trying to create an sandbox for the first time, and followed the instructions, but it says "but you do not have premision to create this thread" can you help or atleast tell me how to fix it.

@Mizuki67 Why did you add Acausality Type 4, which was already in the Demon Slime key, to the Ultimate Slime key?
his existence is same as a true dragon ? no ? his acausality still stay in demon slime key because he is an ultimate skill user which would mean there are 2 times rimuru got his acausality

Last edited:
@Mizuki67 Why did you add Acausality Type 4, which was already in the Demon Slime key, to the Ultimate Slime key?
his existence is same as a true dragon ? no ? his acausality still stay in demon slime key because he is an ultimate skill user which would mean there are 2 times rimuru got his acausality
Bro don't do that remove it
You cant have one ability two times in a profile except it was greatly enhanced.

Thank you greatly to everybody helping out here, especially Dereck03. 🙏🙂❤️

A few issues that our community likely needs to deal with somehow:

Some of the characters from the following verse have Limitless/Infinite stamina for no explained reason.

Some of the statistics for the characters in the following verse have no calculations as a basis and should probably be changed to "Unknown":

The pages for the following book verse contains header images from the TV and cinema adaptions:

Back