• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes Acasuality (Type 4) and High-Godly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Unlike the other CRTs, this one will be short and sweet.

Acausality (Type 4) and Low 2-C AP

In the verse, a low-tier character by the name of Hamton manages to survive the destruction of the "cartoon", which is here represented by a film reel, and operate outside it. We can see that this film reel contains the past, present and future. After it is destroyed, he is able to act outside of it just fine. Since he survives it's destruction, that would make it and the fire character Low 2-C. All the characters who scale to him should be the same (which is the whole verse essentially)

Information-Based High Godly Regen

In Space Jam 2: A New Legacy, there is a plot-point regarding a special glitch called the "step-back" glitch in a video game created by LeBron's son, Dom. In it, if performed, it can delete the character's data and crash the game. When they are brought into the Serververse, a representation of the Warner Bros database, where every property they own is made up of data that can be manipulated (rather like it has been in previous shorts), the AI villain played by Don Cheadle uses his game to challenge LeBron and the Tunes to a game of basketball. They reason that if they perform that glitch in the Serververse, it will cause the game to crash again and break Cheadle's control over the game, but whoever performs it will be deleted. LeBron offers to do it, but Bugs sacrifices himself anyway and performs it, succeeding but at the cost of deletion. However, after he is deleted, he shows up out of nowhere at the very end of the film to tell LeBron that he is ok, with the explanation that because he's a toon, he can survive anything. Because Bugs states that it is something he can do because of his cartoon nature, this should be a power not limited to him, but to all toons.

This would also apply to Bugs's profile specifically as he was able to take normal damage from a weapon that could negate the regen of Daffy and all the other toons, giving him resistance to Regeneration Negation (High-Godly)

Agree
: BestMCQScalerEver (Only with High-Godly), Remus1998, Psychomaster35, Greatsage13th, DaReaperMan, Robo432343, Tonygameman, ShionAH (Only with High-Godly), TheGuy, Ss3micah, JoshSSJGod, Akashachann (Only with High-Godly), GoCommitDi, Georredannea15 (Only with High-Godly), Phoenks (15)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I disagree because then we won't have any fair Matches with these guys

Oh right, can't some toons be knocked out?

Agree if so

In all seriousness I agree

I wonder if him surviving this would be considered Low 2-C as well, but maybe I'll save that for another CRT.

High Godly Regen

In Space Jam 2: A New Legacy, there is a plot-point regarding a special glitch called the "step-back" glitch in a video game created by LeBron's son, Dom. In it, if performed, it can delete the character's data and crash the game. When they are brought into the Serververse, a representation of the Warner Bros database, where every property they own is made up of data that can be manipulated (rather like it has been in previous shorts), the AI villain played by Don Cheadle uses his game to challenge LeBron and the Tunes to a game of basketball. They reason that if they perform that glitch in the Serververse, it will cause the game to crash again and break Cheadle's control over the game, but whoever performs it will be deleted. LeBron offers to do it, but Bugs sacrifices himself anyway and performs it, succeeding but at the cost of deletion. However, after he is deleted, he shows up out of nowhere at the very end of the film to tell LeBron that he is ok, with the explanation that because he's a toon, he can survive anything. Because Bugs states that it is something he can do because of his cartoon nature, this should be a power not limited to him, but to all toons.

This would also apply to Bugs's profile specifically as he was able to take normal damage from a weapon that could negate the regen of Daffy and all the other toons, giving him resistance to Regeneration Negation (High-Godly)
I like what i'm seeing
Just to be specifically clear here
This HGR only applies to being information based correct?

Be sure to specify the type of High Godly here. In this case it would be High Godly - Information and Immortality Negation (Type 3 High-Godly - Information)

I strongly disagree with Type 4 Acausality. A character unaffected by the past, future, and present and unaffected by their destruction... qualifies for type 2 acausality at best.

I'm neutral for HGR for now, but I'm inclined to agree it.

In the verse, a low-tier character by the name of Hamton manages to survive the destruction of the "cartoon", which is here represented by a film reel, and operate outside it. We can see that this film reel contains the past, present and future. After it is destroyed, he is able to act outside of it just fine.
Sounds like 4-D resistance to existence erasure to me if he's surviving the cartoon literally being destroyed entirely lol.

Could even be AP/hax potency for the person who destroyed it.

Need more context regarding what this data contains.

Sounds like 4-D resistance to existence erasure to me if he's surviving the cartoon literally being destroyed entirely lol.

Could even be AP/hax potency for the person who destroyed it.
It seemed to me more like being independent from the past, the future and the present. That's why it's looks like Type 2 Acausality. But IDC

It seemed to me more like being independent from the past, the future and the present. That's why it's looks like Type 2 Acausality. But IDC
Disagree with this. I don't know where you guys are getting that from.

Some guy basically destroyed the timeline and he survived. That's EE resistance, not acausality...

If you want to argue Acausality it would be something like Type 4 anyways. Not Type 2. Operating outside of your destroyed causality system is Type 4. Idk where 2 comes from.

If you want to argue Acausality it would be something like Type 4 anyways. Not Type 2. Operating outside of your destroyed causality system is Type 4. Idk where 2 comes from.
I disagree this, Type 4 is operating in a different cause and effect system(irrevelant causality), it has nothing to do with Type 4 acausality.

I disagree this, Type 4 is operating in a different cause and effect system(irrevelant causality), it has nothing to do with Type 4 acausality.
If your cause and effect system is destroyed (which is what is being argued here), but you are still existing and operating fine, then you would naturally be operating on a different system of causality.

You are arguing his causality system was destroyed and still saying he's within the same (destroyed) system.

That makes no sense.

Anyways, it's EE resistance for surviving the destruction of an entire timeline, not acausality.

If your cause and effect system is destroyed (which is what is being argued here) then you would naturally be operating on a different system of causality.
But you cannot call it Type 4 Acausality unless you know that it contains causality and laws of past, future, and present.

But you cannot call it Type 4 Acausality unless you know that it contains causality and laws of past, future, and present.
The entire timeline and system of causality would naturally contain these things. What's your point?

Need more context regarding what this data contains.
The data is directly compared to a character file in a video game, as when the glitch happened to one of Dom's characters in the game, it was completely "gone". In Looney Tunes, in general, data controls multiple aspects of one's character as well as their whole reality and even the flow of time. It controls the volume and nature of their voices, and as seen in the previous Space Jam clip, could change their appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back