• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doropie (Magical Kids Doropie) VS Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, @Mariogoods? Seeing as to how Marcy has fought alongside the rest of the Calamity Trio, wouldn't those skill feats from her journal also kinda come into play for the rest of them?

Uh, @Mariogoods? Seeing as to how Marcy has fought alongside the rest of the Calamity Trio, wouldn't those skill feats from her journal also kinda come into play for the rest of them?
Maybe it does not affect Anne much as Marcy's journal mainly upgrades Marcy's own skill. Anne has demonstrated her skill well in the main television series.

This is honestly a pretty tough one. Okay, Anne stomped a baseline(1 kiloton) character while Dorpoi scales to a roughly 2 kiloton feat. They're about even AP wise. Both of them seem to have some pretty good dodging feats (Doropi has it from dodging enemy magic attacks, while Anne has it for dodging multiple lasers, as well as homing missiles) so I think they'll have a fair bit of trouble hitting eachother. Anne seems to have a bit of a skill advantage though. She was able to match King Andrias (An army general who's over a millenia old and is the leader in a town full of geniuses).

Ability wise, I think they're both equally matched. Doropi's ice spell could be used to incap. The shield spell could also be very useful to block some attacks. The shield spell blocking Anne's attacks would be very bad for Anne because of her terrible stamina in this key. Anne has a very limited amount of time in this form, and once she goes back to normal, she'll be too weak and tired to do anything to Doropi. There is also the Sealing and BFR, but I think those are only used as a finishing move once the fight's mostly over.

Anne doesn't really have any useful hax. In this key, she mostly relies on her flight and martial arts to win battles. Anne definitely seems to be better when it comes to close quarters combat. So if Anne gets close (which she could easily do with her enhanced mobility in this form) she could likely just overwhelm Doropi with her much better hand to hand combat skill.

I'd say Anne wins 7 or 8 times out of 10. As long as she doesn't use up too much energy, and plays it safe when it comes to the magic attacks, i think she could edge out. Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything. I don't know anything about Doropi and I'm just going off of the profile.

Last edited:
This is honestly a pretty tough one. Okay, Anne stomped a baseline(1 kiloton) character while Dorpoi scales to a roughly 2 kiloton fet. They're about even AP wise. Both of them seem to have some pretty good dodging feats (Doropi has it from dodging enemy magic attacks, while Anne has it for dodging multiple lasers, as well as homing missiles) so I think they'll have a fair bit of trouble hitting eachother. Anne seems to have a bit of a skill advantage though. She was able to match King Andrias (An army general who's over a millenia old and is the leader in a town full of geniuses).

Ability wise, I think they're both equally matched. Doropi's ice spell could be used to incap. The shield spell could also be very useful to block some attacks. The shield spell blocking Anne's attacks would be very bad for Anne because of her terrible stamina in this key. Anne has a very limited amount of time in this form, and once she goes back to normal, she'll be too weak and tired to do anything to Doropi. There is also the Sealing and BFR, but I think those are only used as a finishing move once the fight's mostly over.

Anne doesn't really have any useful hax. In this key, she mostly relies on her fight and martial arts to win battles. Anne definitely seems to be better when it comes to close quarters combat. So if Anne gets close (which she could easily do with her enhanced mobility in this form) she could likely just overwhelm Doropi with her much better hand to hand combat skill.

I'd say Anne wins 7 or 8 times out of 10. As long as she doesn't use up too much energy, and plays it safe when it comes to the magic attacks, i think she could edge out. Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything. I don't know anything about Doropi and I'm just going off of the profile.
You are right. Doropie's BFR and Sealing are finishing moves. Technically, Gokuraku Kisin Tei, Doropie's main foe, is intelligent, but Gokuraku Kisin Tei simply has less intelligence showing (because it is an obscure video game, you know) so your opinion regarding the intelligence scaling is correct.

Could I consider this as a vote to Anne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back