• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Based on?
Based on what? There's no basis to say that Saitama is 7.5x stronger than Goku, plus if he was, he'd be planet level, and we don't accept such a multiplier like that.

So unless you prove Saitama is 7.5x stronger than Goku. Then the match can be removed

Based on what? There's no basis to say that Saitama is 7.5x stronger than Goku, plus if he was, he'd be planet level, and we don't accept such a multiplier like that.

So unless you prove Saitama is 7.5x stronger than Goku. Then the match can be removed
Eh iirc the requirement to one shot someone is to be at bare minimum x7.5 times stronger no? Considering Saitama was effortlessly able to one shot Oroshi wouldn't that make Saitama at least 7.5 times stronger than Orochi? I mean this should make sense right?

We don’t determine AP advantages
Pure assumptions? By visual feats we see Saitama one shoting someone who isn't far from Goku's AP..........

Eh iirc the requirement to one shot someone is to be at bare minimum x7.5 times stronger no? Considering Saitama was effortlessly able to one shot Oroshi wouldn't that make Saitama at least 7.5 times stronger than Orochi? I mean this should make sense right?
The bare minimum is 7.5x. Saitama's Ap comes from one shotting someone lower tha Goku, you're gonna have to prove that makes him 7.5x stronger than Goku.

And no, 7.5x only applies for matches

You realize the difference in AP requiring to one shot is very inconsistent among the many verses right?

Some verses such as Dragon Ball have characters one shotting each other with less than 2 times AP gap (Vegeta VS Cui/Dodoria for example), while in other verses it could much higher

Nagito vs Sans has a problem

It basically assumes that Nagito's luck can't work against stuff he can't directly interact/counter so Sans' Telekinesis/SOUL hax can kill him. While he's absolutely not untouchable, his luck is basically passive as it does stuff without Nagito even being aware of what's happening (like Nagito sitting down in front of a soda distributor just in time for a truck hitting it and giving to Nagito all the sodas without getting hurt), and can also influence actions of people Nagito doesn't know (like the whole Chap 5 stuff with right Chiaki taking the poisoned bottle without Nagito knowing the traitor, and he wanted to use his luck to see who the traitor is). While Nagito will definitely get SOUL haxed if Sans hits him enough times, his luck will make a bullshit series of events which will make Sans somehow not being able to do so (I mean, a whole skyscraper collapsed and fell on Nagito and he was completely untouched) and get tired in the end giving his stamina.
Can agree with this, bullshit luck might just make it so that idk Sans just decides to tell a joke at the start instead or a bird flies in front of him breaking his concentration I guess

Goku Vs Trigon should be removed from Xeno Goku and Trigon's profile because Goku had a revision that gave him this "Dimensional Domain" skill that instantly set his opponents stamina to 1. since trigon starts with lazers eyes as said in the thread his stamina gets set to 1 and cant do anything really. to make this even worse goku has the keysword. it has been through several revisions since the match and im pretty sure trigons powers are unholy and goku resist unholy. And to make this even more worse goku can summon Demigra, Chronoa, trunks (that im making a revision rn for) and CC goku. Chronoa that just instantly Seal and causality hax the hell out of him.
bumping this

The match between chariot and goku should be removed since its technically a stomp now in favour goku [these are micha's reasons, argue you with her not me]
Reason

Goku's main problem against CR was his soul swap but I made sure to rewatch the entire sequence of events from its beginning to its end and have come up with multiple reasons as to why Goku wins more times than not

1. Soul Swap Duration

Chariot requiems soul swap is passive but its activation is slow or at least takes some window of frame of time. When CR first appeared everyone's soul weren't instantly immediately swapped and intact it took some frame of time for the swap to happen.
That being the case Goku would have a limited window of opportunity to ki blast and one shot since CR isn't interested in dodging and Ki attacks can neg up to Buu's level of regeneration

2. Attack Reflection is invalid

CR's ability to make people attack themselves whenever they attack him is almost complete bull. Requiem has been shown to to have been tripped, shot and harmed in many other ways without the attack being reflected to the user. The attack is only reflected if the opponent tries to obtain or attacks the stand arrow and even though it only reflects the attacks of stand users. This is clearly shown as Giorno was attacked by his own stand when he tried to touch the arrow and even throwing a rock at the arrow caused it to be sent flying back to him. However Turtle Polnareff was able to touch and grab the arrow because as he states HE IS NO LONGER A STAND USER SO HE CAN TOUCH THE ARROW and Polnareff also !mentions that CR purpose was go keep the arrow safe from stand users

Long story short, goku can blast requiem without his attacks being reflected as goku isn't a stand user

3. Soul Swap Weakness

The weakness behind soul swap is that their is a light behind each person who has their soul swapped and destroying that light can seriously harm CR. So how would goku pick up on this? Info Analysis and Ki Sensing. Using Info Analysis goku could gain the details as to how soul swap works and its weakness and also Ki sensing allows goku to sense the Ki within all things. Plants, Insects, Seas, Nature, Celestial Bodies, Stars, Spirits, People and also detect energy. Its highly likely that goku would be able to detect a light behind him.

In order to detect this light you first need to figure out how CR soul swap works which goku could do with I.A. and then using Ki sensing, he could sense the lights energy and destroy it

4. Soul Swap Invalid

SBA is that during a match only the contestants are present. Unless the OP stated that specifically for this match, people and animals were present then what exactly would goku soul swap to?

5. Soul Swap doesn't matter

As shown in JoJo, soul swapping doesn't stop the respective soul from using its respective powers/stand. Even if in different body, nothing stops nor prevent goku from blasting him to bits. BTW Ki is connected to the mind and soul so goku would and should be able to utilize Ki attacks Even if you want to use the argument that releasing that much Ki would destroy the body goku is inhabiting, then that too becomes invalid when you consider Ki can be used to strengthen the body as well

6. BFR

Assuming goku can still use his techniques which he should even in a different body, nothing stops goku from IT CR into Space and Unless CR has Self Sustenance then instant death

7. Haxxx

Whether its at the Beginning of the Fight or In a different body. Nothing stops goku from using DD which would incap CR. And given CR has low intelligence and only wants to walk randomly in an unknown direction to an unknown place for an unknown amount of time, he's gonna try moving again which results in instant stun. As soon as the fight starts, DD stun would most definitely happen locking CR out of his Soul Swap Capabilities and even if I'm wrong about his ability reflection, it gets begged as well.
Even if in a different body, DD will still Stun and Null Soul Swap and goku could just AP molly whop

For these reasons
Goku wins

As shown in JoJo, soul swapping doesn't stop the respective soul from using its respective powers/stand. Even if in different body, nothing stops nor prevent goku from blasting him to bits. BTW Ki is connected to the mind and soul so goku would and should be able to utilize Ki attacks Even if you want to use the argument that releasing that much Ki would destroy the body goku is inhabiting, then that too becomes invalid when you consider Ki can be used to strengthen the body as well
I disagree that's because Jojo powers/stands are connected to their souls while it's true that Goku's Ki is connected to his soul and mind but it was specifically shown that swapping DB characters souls wouldn't have any effect on their powers as demonstrated by Captain Ginyu

Fight removal for sanji pre-timeskip and Yang's profile's
sanji canonically oneshots people 2.3x stronger than yang
its ltirally on his profile
"At least Town level (Would have easily one-shot Kalifa if not for his chivalry,"
Kalifa scaling to Blueno who scales above someone who is casually 35 killotons

I removed Luffy-Akame, Ginyu-Sonic

Yuno-Kaido, Luffy-Metagross were already gone.

I got lost with what else should be removed and if there was any agreement on something.

I don't know if it's just me, but I think Gumball Watterson vs Peter Griffin needs to go. The main reason why Gumball won was because if Peter were to restrain him with his superior lifting strength, then Gumball could fuse with Peter and turn him into a zombie by remembering "Oh hey, I could assimilate this guy". And that could've been a good argument...if it was in-character for him. Literally the only reason why Gumball used his fusion in the first place was to lecture Anais on parasitic friends, so I seriously doubt Gumball is going to use it in a life-or-death situation, especially when his first tactic in any fight is to run away from his opponent (there's several examples listed on his profile). Besides, the amount of times Gumball has actually used any of his hax offensively can be counted on one hand.

And considering Peter's massive skill/experience advantage, I don't think he's gonna let that happen (just watch any of Family Guy's chicken fights; heck, Peter even used his teleportation in the first one when Ernie tried to escape from him). And if Gumball's regen is a concern, Gumball can still get knocked out (here, here, and here), so I'm pretty sure Peter's gonna land a good hit at some point considering, again, the chicken fights, as well as Peter's AP advantage, since Gumball is, well...pretty low into Small Building level.
I love this so much.

OPM and DB fans getting into heated debate about whether Vegeta defeating Tatsumaki was valid.

And then you just see....

G U M B A L L VS P E T E R G R I F F I N

Last edited:

It basically assumes that Nagito's luck can't work against stuff he can't directly interact/counter so Sans' Telekinesis/SOUL hax can kill him. While he's absolutely not untouchable, his luck is basically passive as it does stuff without Nagito even being aware of what's happening (like Nagito sitting down in front of a soda distributor just in time for a truck hitting it and giving to Nagito all the sodas without getting hurt), and can also influence actions of people Nagito doesn't know (like the whole Chap 5 stuff with right Chiaki taking the poisoned bottle without Nagito knowing the traitor, and he wanted to use his luck to see who the traitor is). While Nagito will definitely get SOUL haxed if Sans hits him enough times, his luck will make a bullshit series of events which will make Sans somehow not being able to do so (I mean, a whole skyscraper collapsed and fell on Nagito and he was completely untouched) and get tired in the end giving his stamina.
Bump

"At least Town level (Would have easily one-shot Kalifa if not for his chivalry,"
Bump

The match between chariot and goku should be removed since its technically a stomp now in favour goku [these are micha's reasons, argue you with her not me]
Reason

Goku's main problem against CR was his soul swap but I made sure to rewatch the entire sequence of events from its beginning to its end and have come up with multiple reasons as to why Goku wins more times than not

1. Soul Swap Duration

Chariot requiems soul swap is passive but its activation is slow or at least takes some window of frame of time. When CR first appeared everyone's soul weren't instantly immediately swapped and intact it took some frame of time for the swap to happen.
That being the case Goku would have a limited window of opportunity to ki blast and one shot since CR isn't interested in dodging and Ki attacks can neg up to Buu's level of regeneration

CR's ability to make people attack themselves whenever they attack him is almost complete bull. Requiem has been shown to to have been tripped, shot and harmed in many other ways without the attack being reflected to the user. The attack is only reflected if the opponent tries to obtain or attacks the stand arrow and even though it only reflects the attacks of stand users. This is clearly shown as Giorno was attacked by his own stand when he tried to touch the arrow and even throwing a rock at the arrow caused it to be sent flying back to him. However Turtle Polnareff was able to touch and grab the arrow because as he states HE IS NO LONGER A STAND USER SO HE CAN TOUCH THE ARROW and Polnareff also !mentions that CR purpose was go keep the arrow safe from stand users

Long story short, goku can blast requiem without his attacks being reflected as goku isn't a stand user

3. Soul Swap Weakness

The weakness behind soul swap is that their is a light behind each person who has their soul swapped and destroying that light can seriously harm CR. So how would goku pick up on this? Info Analysis and Ki Sensing. Using Info Analysis goku could gain the details as to how soul swap works and its weakness and also Ki sensing allows goku to sense the Ki within all things. Plants, Insects, Seas, Nature, Celestial Bodies, Stars, Spirits, People and also detect energy. Its highly likely that goku would be able to detect a light behind him.

In order to detect this light you first need to figure out how CR soul swap works which goku could do with I.A. and then using Ki sensing, he could sense the lights energy and destroy it

4. Soul Swap Invalid

SBA is that during a match only the contestants are present. Unless the OP stated that specifically for this match, people and animals were present then what exactly would goku soul swap to?

6. BFR

Assuming goku can still use his techniques which he should even in a different body, nothing stops goku from IT CR into Space and Unless CR has Self Sustenance then instant death

7. Haxxx

Whether its at the Beginning of the Fight or In a different body. Nothing stops goku from using DD which would incap CR. And given CR has low intelligence and only wants to walk randomly in an unknown direction to an unknown place for an unknown amount of time, he's gonna try moving again which results in instant stun. As soon as the fight starts, DD stun would most definitely happen locking CR out of his Soul Swap Capabilities and even if I'm wrong about his ability reflection, it gets begged as well.
Even if in a different body, DD will still Stun and Null Soul Swap and goku could just AP molly whop

For these reasons
Goku wins

Bump

Luffy - Naruto

People were using explosions (which Luffy resists because of blunt force resistance) and summoning when it was restricted… the only wincon naruto had is kunai which won’t be a problem because of luffys range and has fought people with piercing/cutting attacks or Luffy dodges quite easily

Edit: Luffys blunt force resistance is so strong that a 7-C, Low 7-B with Gear 2nd Luffy can take multiple hits from 6-B characters

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Gumball Watterson vs Peter Griffin needs to go. The main reason why Gumball won was because if Peter were to restrain him with his superior lifting strength, then Gumball could fuse with Peter and turn him into a zombie by remembering "Oh hey, I could assimilate this guy". And that could've been a good argument...if it was in-character for him. Literally the only reason why Gumball used his fusion in the first place was to lecture Anais on parasitic friends, so I seriously doubt Gumball is going to use it in a life-or-death situation, especially when his first tactic in any fight is to run away from his opponent (there's several examples listed on his profile). Besides, the amount of times Gumball has actually used any of his hax offensively can be counted on one hand.

And considering Peter's massive skill/experience advantage, there's no way he's gonna let Gumball run from him (just watch any of Family Guy's chicken fights; heck, Peter even used his teleportation in the first one when Ernie tried to escape from him). And if Gumball's regen is a concern, Gumball can still get knocked out (here, here, and here), so I'm pretty sure Peter's gonna land a good hit at some point considering, again, the chicken fights, as well as Peter's AP advantage, since Gumball is, well...pretty low into Small Building level.
Bump

Luffy - Naruto

People were using explosions (which Luffy resists because of blunt force resistance) and summoning when it was restricted… the only wincon naruto had is kunai which won’t be a problem because of luffys range and has fought people with piercing/cutting attacks or Luffy dodges quite easily

Edit: Luffys blunt force resistance is so strong that a 7-C, Low 7-B with Gear 2nd or Gear 3rd Luffy can take multiple hits from 6-B characters
Summoning and statistic boost can be restricted if the tiers are different from the character's main tier, from the versus thread rules.
  • It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.

The match happened in Luffy's High 8-C key. I believe the events described happened for the resistance happen when Luffy was stronger listed in another key or when characters like Garp were significantly held back against Luffy. So, I don't see the need for removal for these reasons.

And considering Peter's massive skill/experience advantage, there's no way he's gonna let Gumball run from him (just watch any of Family Guy's chicken fights; heck, Peter even used his teleportation in the first one when Ernie tried to escape from him). And if Gumball's regen is a concern, Gumball can still get knocked out (here, here, and here), so I'm pretty sure Peter's gonna land a good hit at some point considering, again, the chicken fights, as well as Peter's AP advantage, since Gumball is, well...pretty low into Small Building level.
I removed the matches.

Last edited:
Reason

1. Soul Swap Duration

3. Soul Swap Weakness

4. Soul Swap Invalid

6. BFR

7. Haxxx

For these reasons
Goku wins

Bump

A one-shot can be anywhere from 1.1x to 1 Millinillion(10³⁰⁰³) depending on the verse. It's unquantifiable.
thats not how it works in versus threads though?
like its litrally a rule that if a character in their own verse onshots somone stronger than the opponent in the versus then they would onshot in the vs matchup

Weekly told me that one of these characters one-shot a 35 kiloton character, while the other character is 15 kilotons and gets one-shot by a character 2x as strong as themselves in their own verse.

if that is all perfectly accurate, I think it's pretty clear that a one-shot would occur.
A one-shot can be anywhere from 1.1x to 1 Millinillion(10³⁰⁰³) depending on the verse. It's unquantifiable.
This doesn't seem valid because, according to what I was told by Weekly, each of these verses has established a strength gap that would one-shot. We know one can one-shot 35 kt, and we know one is 15 kt and gets one-shot by a character with a 2x multiplier on 15 kt.

Summoning and statistic boost can be restricted if the tiers are different from the character's main tier, from the versus thread rules.
  • It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.

The match happened in Luffy's High 8-C key. I believe the events described happened for the resistance happen when Luffy was stronger listed in another key or when characters like Garp were significantly held back against Luffy. So, I don't see the need for removal for these reasons.
🤔That’s not the problem.. the problem is that someone voting naruto because of summoning and explosives which is a invalid vote because it’s restricted and explosion won’t hurt Luffy. everyone just said FRA with that comment or said nearly the same thing

Last edited:

Bump

i'd like Ash vs Ritsuka to be removed.

The entire wincon was practically an assumption that Ash won't be able to land a single hit while Ritsuka runs circles around him and convinces him to give up.
When i requested evidence i got a screenshot of Ritsuka kicking a roman soldier which proves nothing and statements of him training with some of his servants with no scans.
This is a thread that got FRA train'd despite Ritsuka's only way of "putting down" ash is Social influencing which seemed to be rather overblown in the thread despite clearly having some limits as Ash has durability at high 7-A (8-C before). Ritsuka simply has not enough time to talk him down as Ash is 10 meters away from him and can cover it in one leap to land one strike which should be enough for a one-shot. Skillfulness doesn't help as not only do i see no proper proof or scans but his weakness section says that Ritsuka relies a lot on servants and is vulnerable when he has none.

i'd like Ash vs Ritsuka to be removed.

The entire wincon was practically an assumption that Ash won't be able to land a single hit while Ritsuka runs circles around him and convinces him to give up.
When i requested evidence i got a screenshot of Ritsuka kicking a roman soldier which proves nothing and statements of him training with some of his servants with no scans.
This is a thread that got FRA train'd despite Ritsuka's only way of "putting down" ash is Social influencing which seemed to be rather overblown in the thread despite clearly having some limits as Ash has durability at high 7-A (8-C before). Ritsuka simply has not enough time to talk him down as Ash is 10 meters away from him and can cover it in one leap to land one strike which should be enough for a one-shot. Skillfulness doesn't help as not only do i see no proper proof or scans but his weakness section says that Ritsuka relies a lot on servants and is vulnerable when he has none.
unless someone can provide a video of Ritsuka evading hits on the same speed as him whilst talking the opponent down continuously at the same time then this match's result is wrong

You were in the thread arguing that same point before the result was decided. People already had the information you're providing, yet they still voted contrary to it. You don't get to delete threads just because you felt like you had a good argument but 7 people disagreed.

If you want to debate it again, remake the match, but this thread's for removing outdated/stomp matches, not ones where you disagree with the wincon and think the other character should have won.

You also have to make the OP for said thread right as if either party can summon anything they immediately curb stomp their opponent. Ritsuka especially.

Also you missed the whole "they are both statues to the others reactions" point. Ash would be lucky to land a hit and vice versa. You don't have to be some kind of combat specialist to dodge someone leaping at you from around 30 feet away when your reactions perceive them as a statue.

wouldn't it be the same for Ash?
You also have to make the OP for said thread right as if either party can summon anything they immediately curb stomp their opponent. Ritsuka especially.

Also you missed the whole "they are both statues to the others reactions" point. Ash would be lucky to land a hit and vice versa. You don't have to be some kind of combat specialist to dodge someone leaping at you from around 30 feet away when your reactions perceive them as a statue.

wouldn't it be the same for Ash?

Back