• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Since this page is mainly for the PS1 Pepsiman I feel like it could be retitled "Pepsiman (PS1)" since it doesn't account for the commercials or anything (if it did it'd be a composite page, tbf).

Also the redirect page can be deleted now that it's empty and we have another Pepsi man in the wiki (it's not like there's gonna be a page for the Japanese Pepsiman from the commercials given how few feats that one has).

Thank you. I will delete the redirect page then.

Does anyone know if it's possible to add links to categories in a sentence without them going to the bottom of the page once the edit is done?

For example: Various types of [[Categories:Animals|Animals]].

Becomes: Various types of blank

As the category is automatically moved down with other categories.

I know I can put the URL of the category page between [ ], but I'd avoid doing that if possible.

Does anyone know if it's possible to add links to categories in a sentence without them going to the bottom of the page once the edit is done?

For example: Various types of [[Categories:Animals|Animals]].

Becomes: Various types of blank

As the category is automatically moved down with other categories.

I know I can put the URL of the category page between [ ], but I'd avoid doing that if possible.
You unfortunately have to use the full URL link option as far as I am aware.

Shouldn't this page be in the comics section of the tabber since it was a comic originally and the movie's pretty much exactly the same but slightly shorter?

I recommend calling it on the tabber The Dark Knight Returns, Earth-31 or Millerverse.

It would have to be reworked to only contain images from and references to the original Frank Miller graphic novel universe in that case, including the continuations. The animated movies are not identical to them, just similar.

Back