• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

It is, in general, somewhat debatable whether it makes sense to go with pixel value for things <1 pixel as one can artificially inflate the value by upscaling the picture/video. That was also the problem that came up in that past thread.
My suggestion was to use the thickness of a line or some other 'smallest detail' that can be seen in the image instead, so that the method becomes (largely) independent of the resolution, but we never reached a conclusion in that regard.
So uh, what of the calcs that use the "moved less than one pixel in a given timeframe" method? Do they get axed entirely?

Somebody else closed the thread.

This site is essential for some calcs but it cannot be added to any blogs due to the spam filter.

"The page you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter.

This is probably caused by a blacklisted link or pagename.

Block ID #695457

The following link, text or pagename is what triggered our spam filter: disabled-world.com

If you think this is wrong, please contact us here. Please, provide a copy of this message when reporting any problem."

This is the message I get.

Well, that means that Fandom's SOAP unit has filtered this link globally, and that you should preferably politely ask them directly about it in the manner that you were instructed.

I need these unlocked

Sorry, I accidentally messed up on Luffy's addition

His lifting strength and speed were combined after I copied and pasted the rating
Screenshot_20220305-205442_Chrome.jpg

It doesn't need to be unlocked, but can anyone with sufficient privileges just... split them up? Sorry

Sorry, I accidentally messed up on Luffy's addition

His lifting strength and speed were combined after I copied and pasted the rating
Screenshot_20220305-205442_Chrome.jpg

It doesn't need to be unlocked, but can anyone with sufficient privileges just... split them up? Sorry
No it makes sense. He begins moving at relativistic speed and starts gaining weight infinitely so it checks out(y)

So uh, what of the calcs that use the "moved less than one pixel in a given timeframe" method? Do they get axed entirely?
Might need to be redone, but can be recalculated. It really needs a calc group thread to agree on how we want to handle things.
@DontTalkDT

So what, if anything, should we do here?
I (or someone else) probably needs to do another thread to discuss the topic, but I'm not doing it right now, as enough stuff is already going on at once.

Okay. No problem. Please note it down in your to-do list.

This page was originally a composite page for Gon. I've deleted the bits that stated it was composite and have added a render that fits with the incarnation the calc is for, but the title must be changed to "Gon (SNES)". The original Gon isn't anywhere near as powerful as that calc which is only for the game.

This page was originally a composite page for Gon. I've deleted the bits that stated it was composite and have added a render that fits with the incarnation the calc is for, but the title must be changed to "Gon (SNES)". The original Gon isn't anywhere near as powerful as that calc which is only for the game.
Done.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Might need to be redone, but can be recalculated. It really needs a calc group thread to agree on how we want to handle things.

I (or someone else) probably needs to do another thread to discuss the topic, but I'm not doing it right now, as enough stuff is already going on at once.
Okay. No problem. Please note it down in your to-do list.
@DontTalkDT

Okay. Thank you for the information.

Thank you for helping out, Elizhaa.

Back