• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hits new target to assassinate: Jiren (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit cannot do anything. Hide in his pocket dimension? Jiren can break through it. Try his invisible phasing attacks? Jiren can block them. Time skip is off the table, and Jiren has countered Hit's time cage.

Not to mention Jiren is much faster, stronger and durable.

DBS111HitvJiren.jpg

Why is this a thing. Jiren literally stomped him hard in the story and countered everything Hit had to throw at him.

Why is this a thing. Jiren literally stomped him hard in the story and countered everything Hit had to throw at him.
Yea but hit wasn’t bloodlusted! Goku also beat him up in the Tournament but when hit got goku as a target, he „killed“ him quite easily.

This is literally already done in the anime, Jiren stomps him

Imagine if Hit was going for the kill and not trying to eliminate jiren! It would be different. hit can kill in one hit as we saw him against goku.
But you see, the difference is that Jiren is way above Goku in durability. ****, Hit is only 3-A and Jiren is Low 2-C, Hit has zero hope of killing Jiren even if he tried his hardest

Hit used the same bloodlusted assassination moves from his battle with Goku against Jiren, and they are utterly and completely ineffective.

In fact, that move that he killed Goku with? The one that traveled between dimensions and through matter? Jiren blocked it with one hand.

But you see, the difference is that Jiren is way above Goku in durability. ****, Hit is only 3-A and Jiren is Low 2-C, Hit has zero hope of killing Jiren even if he tried his hardest
Hits attacks negate durability. So Ap is irrelevant in this fight.
as stated in his profile:
„All previous abilities enhanced, Durability Negation (His ki blasts can phase through conventional durability, crushing his opponent's inner parts)“ this he didn’t use against jiren.

Bro, Jiren side swiped his Dura negging attacks away. I recommend rewatching Hit vs Jiren
that’s inconsistent lol. So jiren is basically resistant to „Durability negation“? Nope… it’s the same as „Jiren has surpassed time itself“ very inconsistent.

While I think Jiren wins, I don't mind playing a little Devils Advocate.

When Hit used his Time Cage, his punch was shown leaving a dent or possibly even leaving somewhat of a hole in Jiren's torso before the Time Cage reformed it via reversing it in time:

Screenshot-2022-03-11-3-23-41-PM.png

Looked similar to the wound he inflicted on Goku when he shot a hole in his torso.

Though it doesn't matter much given he considered it a futile attack. Though I don't know if that's because the Time Cage was preventing him from dying (After all, killing him would get Hit disqualified)

Beyond that, I'm unsure of how you could possibly argue in Hit's favor.

Considering Jiren didn't show any healing before or after this event and Hit's other phasing attacks did nothing, I think it's safe to assume it's just a mechanism of Hit's Time Cage (which is his ultimate attack as well).

While I think Jiren wins, I don't mind playing a little Devils Advocate.

When Hit used his Time Cage, his punch was shown leaving a dent or possibly even leaving somewhat of a hole in Jiren's torso before the Time Cage reformed it via reversing it in time:

Screenshot-2022-03-11-3-23-41-PM.png

Looked similar to the wound he inflicted on Goku when he shot a hole in his torso.

Though it doesn't matter much given he considered it a futile attack. Though I don't know if that's because the Time Cage was preventing him from dying (After all, killing him would get Hit disqualified)

Beyond that, I'm unsure of how you could possibly argue in Hit's favor.

I just want to know if it would „one sided“ like the tournament of power if hit goes directly for the „Kill“.

Considering Jiren didn't show any healing before or after this event and Hit's other phasing attacks did nothing, I think it's safe to assume it's just a mechanism of Hit's Time Cage (which is his ultimate attack as well).
Ehhh, I'm unsure about that. Embedding someone's chest seems like a strange 'mechanism'. When watching it, I figured he actually did injure Jiren, but as he's not allowed to kill in the Tournament, he used his ultimate technique which reversed the damage for him due to how it functions. After all, it's not like Hit was using any intentionally lethal blows throughout the fight.

Though it doesn't really matter. Jiren is so hysterically above Hit that he'd be down in seconds. Given that even Goku upon learning how to counter could stop Hit's lethal body piercing/phasing attacks.

Speaking of which, what was the point of this thread being made when jiren literally stomped him in like 5 seconds

Maybe you're right. I didn't interpret it like that tbh. You can even see the shock on Jiren's face, more like a "Wow" than a "Oh shit, my heart just got phased". But he only did the move once, so we'll probs never know definitively.

But yeah, makes no difference either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back