• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Presence vs The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regeneration high godly kinda allows the presence to comeback from plot erasure so...
Not something he has ever shown. Also I didn't say anything about erasure tho. Plot haxxing =/= erasure of any kind. Especially since it's not within character for ToAA to do that kind of thing

You probably should've post this at fun and games....
I swear 1-A matches are allowed now, are they not?

Anyways, what layer are they both on? If The Presence is on a higher layer than TOAA (who was 1 layer above baseline if I remember correctly) than The Presence just snaps.

Anyways, what layer are they both on? If The Presence is on a higher layer than TOAA (who was 1 layer above baseline if I remember correctly) than The Presence just snaps.
First of all, 1-A matches are not banned it just that most of the matches will be a stomp by either unfathomably vast AP difference or amount of haxes, while there's seemingly the same power aka baseline 1-A, a little difference in AP or hax potency will immediately makes a stomp

So the conclusion? 1-A matches are not banned it just that 99 out of 100 matches will be a stomp, it is very hard to find some very and i mean VERY close match

The only fair 1-A match I’ve seen for TOOA was Andrew Hussie
I’m assuming The Presence is on a higher layer? If that’s the case, The Presence just snaps and TOAA is dead

I mean, even if both of them are on the same baseline layer of 1-A chances are one stomps the other because we can't measure just how powerful 1-A characters are

ToAA isn't 1 layer above baseline, he is multiple layers above it.

Right now, it's accepted as this; ToAa > House of Ideas > Oblivion >>>>>>>>>>> Eternity

Isn't the Presence like, 7-8 layers above baseline currently? Granted, he's soon to get smoked off the tier but as far as I can remember, he transcends TOAA.

I was asked to close this thread. Should I do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back