• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This thread has been up for far too long. The OP is trying to revise multiple tier 2 verses in a single CRT, while also admitting he doesn't know the verses at all in the beginning of his first post.
I think that it seems to be under control by other staff members and can probably remain open. Pain_to12 has also usually seemed reliable in the past.

I mean like has been said on-thread numerous times, it just serves to cause clusterfucks to mishmash the verses like that just for justifications that could very easily I might add be just asked from a supporter or knowledgeable member, which would be more convenient and far, FAR more organized,

I mean like has been said on-thread numerous times, it just serves to cause clusterfucks to mishmash the verses like that just for justifications that could very easily I might add be just asked from a supporter or knowledgeable member, which would be more convenient and far, FAR more organized,
Okay. You should ask Medeus about it within the thread itself then. He seems better informed about the issue.

I need these unlocked

Need these open again please

hey uh is there a wiki management thread where i can ask admins to remove files from this wiki?

cause there are some old files/images that i want removed from the wiki since the characters from those images are no longer being used. their profiles were deleted and the verse page to. so that's why i want those files deleted.

If there isn't

can i use this thread for that function?

cause if so then remove these images please (basically delete them from the wiki itself)

delete this avatar images too since the verse got nuked along with the profile for an avatar character

N File:Avatar(2009) - Jake Sully Avatar Awakening Scene - Moviecutz

Could this page be renamed to “Fū (Naruto)” please?

cause if so then remove these images please (basically delete them from the wiki itself)

delete this avatar images too since the verse got nuked along with the profile for an avatar character

can an admin remove these images please?

thank you

Done.

also can someone delete my sandbox considering why do i even have this when i just use my blog posts
Done.

Next time, you should make the deletion request here.

Thank you for helping out, Elizhaa.

However, I do not think that our staff should waste their time deleting wiki images that do not break Fandom's terms of use.

I have a calc in progress that's been flagged for having a slur word, but I don't remember typing any slurs in, and when I try to edit it to fix the grammar, it still won't save

I don't wish to lose my hard work making the calc

Edit: I saved the source code onto a Google doc if anyone wishes to see it

Last edited:
I checked, and it is the word beginning with "cho" that you used to mean "fat", but is also used as a slur towards Chinese people sometimes.

And this is why I don't have faith in humanity...
It is better to use slur filters than to have our members accidentally slip up and be banned by the Fandom staff, but after we got this forum set up, the risks are obviously considerably lower nowadays.

Nah just use preponderant for the pterodactyl
It is better to use slur filters than to have our members accidentally slip up and be banned by the Fandom staff, but after we got this forum set up, the risks are obviously considerably lower nowadays.
I meant the fact enough people pulled it that it became a slur Ant lol

I don't even remember the wiki even having all that many chinese viewers, the site is meant for Western/English speaking people to after all. And can something be really a slur when it's describing an animal and not a person?

Back