• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Magic
Daenerys Magic
  • Pyat Pree also stated that when Daenerys is with her dragons, his magic became even stronger, so she should have Magic.
  • That could also explain Daenerys's immunity to fire and heat, as other Targaryens like Viserys or Jon are affected by it, and her empathic bond with her dragons.
  • She must also have Precognition as she sometimes has prophetic dreams.
  • Also her "is often naive and childish" weakness should be removed since that's at the beginning of the show. And her weakness "Is a very poor fighter" should also be removed since during the Battle of Winterfell she showed that she is able to use a sword efficiently, I don't know if it is even enough for Weapon Mastery.
Night King
Valyrian steel sword

Last edited:
All this seems good for me, Dragons having magic is pretty solid, hope that House of Dragons brings us more good stuff for them too.

"Dragonfire can kill magical beings" is really misleading here and suggests that dragonfire can kill any magical being. We don't know whether the "slice through his chest" part was some illusion or happened to real Pyat Pree. Could very well be an illusion because magic. Plus, magic is a broad category and not all magic is same. As far as we know, Pyat was just has human physiology with some magical ability, so killing him with dragonfire isn't really that different than killing any other human. This line can be removed.

Pyat Pree also stated that when Daenerys is with her dragons, his magic became even stronger, so she should have Magic.
It could probably be because dragons are stronger in her presence because she is their mother. But I guess, limited magic can work with a justification so people don't get confused.

Also her "is often naive and childish" weakness should be removed since that's at the beginning of the show. And her weakness "Is a very poor fighter" should also be removed since during the Battle of Winterfell she showed that she is able to use a sword efficiently, I don't know if it is even enough for Weapon Mastery.
We can mention that she is often naive and childish in the beginning but grows more intelligent later. As for sword mastery, Mormont is doing most of the work there so, not enough. She hasn't shown any skills on her own to say she is a good fighter.

He is still prone to magic since he dies by dragonglass and cannot cross a wall with magic spells. He is just resistant to heat, that's all.

It could probably be because dragons are stronger in her presence because she is their mother. But I guess, limited magic can work with a justification so people don't get confused.
Limited Magic (Has a strong magical and empathetic bond with her dragons, making them stronger). Is fine like that?
As for sword mastery, Mormont is doing most of the work there so, not enough. She hasn't shown any skills on her own to say she is a good fighter.
Fine, but is it at least enough to remove her weakness?

Everything else from the CRT is fine to apply?

Limited Magic (Has a strong magical and empathetic bond with her dragons, making them stronger). Is fine like that?
Limited Magic (Has a strong magical and empathetic bond with her dragons, making them stronger in her presence) which also gives her Resistance to Fire and Heat.
Something like that.

Everything else seems fine, but I wouldn't remove her weakness considering she has still not shown any ability to fight via herself without aid and is not a fighter for most of her lifetime, only holding a sword for some times with Jorah at the very end probably should not qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back