• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I just used DuckDuckGo and found the following site as the first option, which explained it to me. It seems to be an equivalent of the n-word, but for Asians from Hong Kong specifically. As such, we obviously cannot allow it.

(No, I definitely do not remotely endorse the above site, but it unfortunately seems to be what we have to use in order to know why a word is extremely bad to use.)

Thank you. I handled it.

are the edits/crts done

cause lock them up if they are

are the edits/crts done

cause lock them up if they are
I locked Sans and Aizen. Yuki does not seem sufficiently controversial for me to do so.

I would like to ask for the permission to add Kratos to the Rage Power as one of its most famous users as an example. He's a pop culture icon whose entire character is rage personified.

And I know it is too much to ask, but it would be nice if a visual representation of his Spartan Rage mode were added to the page as an example as well.

Last edited:
That seems fine to me at least.
Okay, thanks.

So does that mean the current picture on Rage Power can also be replaced with something like this? Or this? Or this even? Since as it stands they're much better visual representators of what Rage Power should look like when activated, since, well, Spartan Rage is literally a core element of the God of War series.

Okay, thanks.

So does that mean the current picture on Rage Power can also be replaced with something like this? Or this? Or this even? Since as it stands they're much better visual representators of what Rage Power should look like when activated, since, well, Spartan Rage is literally a core element of the God of War series.
I much prefer if we stick with the Hulk. Sorry. He is more iconic in this regard.

I much prefer if we stick with the Hulk. Sorry. He is more iconic in this regard.
Okay then, I just need to add Kratos as a notable wielder of the power then. I'll need the page unlocked, since he's still definitely iconic enough to deserve a spot as a wielder of Rage Power.

It should be sufficient if you link to the earlier era version from the original series. It is easy to find the chronologically later version from there.

Back