• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Since this profile has been a victim of vandalism in the past, with Apex being the one to most commonly fix poor edits on the page and upkeep it well. I believe it may be a good idea to lock the page, as it's likely that it may fall victim to edits like this again.

First, I request for changing tag "mk (lego monkie king)" to "mk (lego monkie kid)" in this thread.
I handled it.
Second, I request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/jimmy-hopkins-bully-vs-batman-telltale.131498/ since Telltale Batman currently does not get enough love. (Telltale Batman has his feat awaiting calculation but he is still safely Wall level)

Third, I request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-spelunker-minor-revision.131233/ since the content revision has been applied.
Somebody else handled it.

The wiki censor is not allowing portuguese threads to use some of our language words, such as Negr0, which is used to refer to some of black things, can it be fixed?

I have a Vampire Hunter D CRT to add, me and RM97 are the only supporters, so I couldn't find more people to comment, but it should be enough

I need D and Sacred Ancestor opened
I unlocked them. Warn here when you're done.

The wiki censor is not allowing portuguese threads to use some of our language words, such as Negr0, which is used to refer to some of black things, can it be fixed?
I'm pretty sure the abuse filter doesn't censor specific languages, and even it did, it would open the floodgate for other people that word as a slur. I recommend using synonyms instead

I handled it.

Also, please send me a PM if you want your content moderator position back at some point.

@Lightning_XXI

Which page(s) do you need unlocked?
I unlocked them.
Thank you guys, I finished the Akashic Records, but D still is on progress (I'm posting every single missing scan on imgur again, takes a lot of time)

So if u guys can leave it open for a few more time, it's appreciated, it will be certainly done in a couple more hours and when I'm finally finished, I'll say here

Back