• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*Generic CRT Title Here* (DOOM)

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
I'm just gonna get straight to the point.

1. Everything here minus PI for the Crucible. This CRT is dead so I'm essentially moving it over here. Plus Resistance to Size Manipulation and Bone Manipulation (Explanation in Resistance to Biological Manipulation, specifically with the Revenant).

2. Hacking via VEGA. A bit self-explanatory and I'm surprised this wasn't on the page already.

3. Spatial Manipulation + More reasoning to Reality Warping: So apparently, whenever Doomguy enters an area, the surroundings of that area turns into an arena that suits him. This explains why health items, ammo, monkey bars, climbable walls and whatnot can be found throughout the game.

I'm just gonna leave it at that to keep things simple.

Boomer here.
Yea, I pretty much agree with everything. The VEGA stuff should be moved to his 2016 key, for obvious reasons.

I read it all, including the entire CRT where Axx and Shadow butted heads about Immortality Negation or Paralysis Inducement, and after looking over everything, I agree with everything listed in the OP.

I think a sub tabber for Vega could be useful but this seems fine
I'd call the Reality Warping "Limited Reality Warping" more then anything but that's just me

That seems alright. Like it isn't really combat applicable, it just slightly changes the surrounding environment while also throwing in some loot here and there, it isn't something he can spam or use manually whenever. It comes in once and that is it. Although I can see it coming in again in a fight if said fight suddenly changes location, like if he gets BFR'd or something.

Both of his reality warping applications are not combat applicable, not something he uses actively, and have very little effect. One just makes him look the way he wants to look and the other is just the environment adjusts slightly to become better for him to fight in. So yeah, limited is completely fine in my book.

also, a little of topic but there was a Supersonic+ speed upgrade for the modern demons. reading through the thread it looks like it was accepted but it was never added, if it was accepted then we should probably add it.

If the calc is approved + CRT accepted, then I guess it can be applied. Or maybe it should be done another time.

Yes, that thread was accepted, I believe the only thing that wasn't applied was the Speed upgrade. It is fine to apply.

It's all good then. This thread should be able to be applied since there's admin agreement and it's seemingly not controversial.

I’ve done almost all of speed upgrades, but someone needs to open doomboys profile. Someone else can do the abilities. Also, should any of the Weapons scale to Supersonic+.

It is probably better to leave weapons out of the scaling i'd assume? Only the Chaingun has the note of having a Muzzle Velocity so high.

Back