• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuu doesn't deserve such fate. But, I'll be the stupid person and say. What can anos do against DD and passive power null?

Every DBH character gets stomped by Anos sooo better close this 🥱
how about: 2A passive powernull (null all abilities of his opponents), Dimensional domain, void mani to **** void itself (turn it to anything he want, like palace), seal and black hole can suck 2A multiverse and prevent who has 2A baseline range escape,...
And Mechi's armor/body made him unaffected by any haxes which are 2A baseline range and below since he's in mechi's inside which in turn bigger than 2A baseline multiverse at least in range (even who Have 2A range and can travel to outside multiverse couldn't escape it without outside help)

how about: 2A passive powernull (null all abilities of his opponents), Dimensional domain, void mani to **** void itself (turn it to anything he want, like palace), seal and black hole can suck 2A multiverse and prevent who has 2A baseline range escape,...
And Mechi's armor/body made him unaffected by any haxes which are 2A baseline range and below since he's in mechi's inside which in turn bigger than 2A baseline multiverse at least in range (even who Have 2A range and can travel to outside multiverse couldn't escape it without outside help)
Anos already stomped mechi also that thread can give you the answer for this thread too

Well. Because you only need beat mechi"s outside which definitely 3d in that time, but Fu completely exist in Mechi's inside (so range issue come because its size)
And Fu>>>>> mechi
Okay. You said DD and passive Power Null. Then what it can do again Layered Chaos, Logic, Law, Cm Type 1 99* Uncountably above baseline??? Plus venuz is on field so same haxs. Fu can't power null Anos haxes so bye

in manner speaking, maybe. Those things need range to affect him (higher than 2A baseline in "two layers") because he's in mechi's inside
I could be wrong here so others could fix it to me
There's no one in DBH with Cm or Law manipulation at Maou Gakuin's level, I don't know why you said that fu resist 🤐, two layers?? Anos is 99+*uncountably above baseline

Okay. You said DD and passive Power Null. Then what it can do again Layered Chaos, Logic, Law, Cm Type 1 99* Uncountably above baseline??? Plus venuz is on field so same haxs. Fu can't power null Anos haxes so bye
These things help him resist passive powernull which massively above 2A baseline (both potency and range too)?

These things help him resist passive powernull which massively above 2A baseline (both potency and range too)?
The thing here is that Anos passives are nothing that fu could power null. You can't power null something that is in another level of reality compared to your power null, also said that fu could power null Law and Cm is NLF cuz no one in DBH has Cm or Law at Maou Gakuin level

Yesssssssss
Way to much yes
Hmmm ukay
But But, I'll be the stupid person and ask one question: "How anos affect Fu while Fu in Mechi's Inside despite range difference?" I thought concept and law hax mean Bypass so much resistance instead of affect thing far wider than your area of effect?

Hmmm ukay
But But, I'll be the stupid person and ask one question: "How anos affect Fu while Fu in Mechi's Inside despite range difference?" I thought concept and law hax mean Bypass so much resistance instead of affect thing far wider than your area of effect?
Anos has enough range to affect him

you mean 99 layers/2A multiverses? Iirc many multiverses don't mean difference for range too unless verse directly say
Idk that much about range things so I leave that to other also Deepers Layers are deepers and imperceptibles from shallow layers perspective that's all I can say for now

Idk that much about range things so I leave that to other also Deepers Layers are deepers and imperceptibles from shallow layers perspective that's all I can say for now
Evidently according to standards
Destroying 100 2-A multiverses is just as impressive as destroying 1
Both in AP and Range

You only get Additional AP and Range if the verse itself treates destroying more than 1 2-A multiverse as being more impressive or requiring more power

Mechi and Fu have that hence why their range is ranked as at least multiverse+ as they both have shown to affect 2 2-A structures and it was stated in verse to need range in order to do that

So unless anos has those same statements then destroying 99 2-A worlds is still gonna be baseline range and thus cant affect Fu as you need above baseline range to reach him

Evidently according to standards
Destroying 100 2-A multiverses is just as impressive as destroying 1
Both in AP and Range

You only get Additional AP and Range if the verse itself treates destroying more than 1 2-A multiverse as being more impressive or requiring more power

Mechi and Fu have that hence why their range is ranked as at least multiverse+ as they both have shown to affect 2 2-A structures and it was stated in verse to need range in order to do that

So unless anos has those same statements then destroying 99 2-A worlds is still gonna be baseline range and thus cant affect Fu as you need above baseline range to reach him
Yeah, every layer (multiverse) is uncountably greater or as I personally call (higher realities) in all aspects compared to the previous one. Haxs, Speed, AP, Range, Concepts, Layers, Inhabitants, Everything, Etc so yeah

Here's a tiny explanation about the difference between layers

In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of all things is in another dimension. Strength, speed, stubbornness, magic, everything. Even a grain of air is a weight to you. If I unleash a spell to destroy your shallow world, it won't be able to destroy a single ship here."

Yeah, every layer (multiverse) is uncountably greater or as I personally call (higher realities) in all aspects compared to the previous one. Haxs, Speed, AP, Range, Concepts, Layers, Inhabitants, Etc so yeah
From Ultima"s reply for this (or similar case)
Q:Yo, if may I ask~
Say, there is a multi-layered multiverse with each of 'em is infinite sized, and there's a qualitative superioty (not a dimensional transcendence yet) from one to another layer.

Now, we know that busting them all at once is 2-A above baseline AP-wise but would that translate to range as well?
A:Not necessarily, since the same logic that makes it so multiple sets of infinite universes are equal to a single set also applies to the space they take up on their own. Unless the verse itself defines some concrete distance between those layers, it's pretty unquantifiable.

Yeah, every layer (multiverse) is uncountably greater or as I personally call (higher realities) in all aspects compared to the previous one. Haxs, Speed, AP, Range, Concepts, Layers, Inhabitants, Everything, Etc so yeah
Looking at his range section in his profile his range is only possibly multiversal+ let alone above the baseline

But if what your saying is to be taken as fact then your gonna have to make a ctr to upgrade Anos' range to at least Multiverse+

For now though we can only work with what is there on the profile

From Ultima"s reply for this (or similar case)
Q:Yo, if may I ask~
Say, there is a multi-layered multiverse with each of 'em is infinite sized, and there's a qualitative superioty (not a dimensional transcendence yet) from one to another layer.

Now, we know that busting them all at once is 2-A above baseline AP-wise but would that translate to range as well?
A:Not necessarily, since the same logic that makes it so multiple sets of infinite universes are equal to a single set also applies to the space they take up on their own. Unless the verse itself defines some concrete distance between those layers, it's pretty unquantifiable.
Since deeper inhabitants isn't 2A, only L2C so i think it doesn't make their multiverse larger than baseline here
But i could be wrong here

Unless the verse itself defines some concrete distance between those layers, it's pretty unquantifiable.
This is defining the difference of the layers in SS
Looking at his range section in his profile his range is only possibly multiversal+ let alone above the baseline

But if what your saying is to be taken as fact then your gonna have to make a ctr to upgrade Anos' range to at least Multiverse+

For now though we can only work with what is there on the profile
Hey, the possibly rating comes from our own decision, ultima said that we could give it solid 2-A 😴

Also possible 2-A still 2-A AP, range, haxs, etc

Since deeper inhabitants isn't 2A, only L2C so i think it doesn't make their multiverse larger than baseline here
But i could be wrong here
What does this has to do with inhabitants being 2-A? The SS itself if a bigger and imperceptible multiverse than any of the 99+ layers

Hey, possibly comes from our own decision, ultima said that we can give it solid 2-A 😴
Solid 2-A still would not be enough
Again just go upgrade Anos range to above baseine 2-A range so he can stomp Fu cause regardless Fu cant don aything to Anos while Anos can do everything to him

Honestly Anos is winnng this one way or another

This is defining the difference of the layers in SS
I mean you two countably infinite sets. One is full of apples, other is full of finite universes. There is difference between these sets, but they are just equal. Even there are infinite sets of apples
Difference between elements don't matter at all

Again just go upgrade Anos range to above baseine 2-A range so he can stomp Fu cause regardless Fu cant don aything to Anos while Anos can do everything to him

Everything about Anos and SS is above Baseline so no needed
I mean you two countably infinite sets. One is full of apples, other is full of finite universes. There is difference between these sets, but they are just equal. Even there are infinite sets of apples
Difference between elements don't matter at all
Well, that's how the verse threats it. Everything is above baseline

Tho, we have 99+ immense multiverses (with each multiverse being uncountably greater superior in all aspects to the previous one) inside another immensely bigger multiverse sooo

Last edited:

How about BRF anos by his black hole. I mean these things larger than 2A baseline too (4D BH bigger than 2A multi and could contain it), as mechi's BH. Even he couldn't directly suck anos, he would suck entirely of their battlefield made this don't difference unless anos completely independent of it or he escape it

And after rechecked profile i don't think CM and law hax is something too much for Fu's hax and power. Since his power literally time itself which in turn higher than 2A baseline, both range and potency too. So unless Anos's CM law hax can do something to this (enough range), if not it hardly for Anos's stomp (since his passive couldn't do nothing for Fu's power)
Superhuman, possibly Infinite (Fused with Dogidogi, a God Bird of Time who used time as power)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back