• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

sorry little lost there didn't found the formulas and the way's calculate the speed and destruction feats I found attack potency and tiering system

Okay. There are a lot of instruction pages, so I hope that you will find what you are looking for. It is not my area though, so I cannot help you further.

I would recommend asking a member of the calculation group or somebody knowledgeable on calculations on their message walls/profiles.

Our calculations group is quite overworked already though.

I suppose that he can ask one of them. It is probably fine. Maybe Armorchompy is willing to help out?

The following MHA profiles should be renamed to add their hero/villain names or their real names:

• Koji Koda ---> Koji Koda (Anima)
  • Captain Celebrity ---> Christopher Skyline (Captain Celebrity)
  • Geten ---> Geten (Iceman)
  • Twice ---> Jin Bubaigawara (Twice)
  • Spinner ---> Shuichi Iguchi (Spinner)
  • Kenji Hikiishi ---> Kenji Hikiishi (Magne)
  • Muscular ---> Goto Imasuji (Muscular)
  • Chojuro Kon ---> Chojuro Kon (Chimera)
  • Gentle Criminal ---> Danjuro Tobita (Gentle Criminal)
  • Chizome Akaguro ---> Chizome Akaguro (Stain)
  • Koichi Haimawari ---> Koichi Haimawari (The Crawler)
  • Knuckleduster ---> Iwao Oguro (Knuckleduster)
  • Lady Nagant ---> Kaina Tsutsumi (Lady Nagant)
Also
  • Number 6 (My hero Academia) = no one else is called Number 6 on the wiki, so the "(My hero Academia)" should be dropped

Separate note
The MHA naming format does not affect Shigaraki Tomura, Dabi, Kurogiri, and Mr. Compress; because their real names are direct spoilers from the manga, plus characters like Snipe, Crust, Mustart, etc. does not have a confirmed real name

Okay. No problem. Thank you very much for helping out so much.

Question: Why is it that OPM and MHA is getting this treatment? I feel like people are bound to recognize either name fine, and I find it unnecessary to put both on the title. I mean, we aren't gonna change superhero character titles to "Peter Parker (Spider-Man)" or stuff like that xD

Question: Why is it that OPM and MHA is getting this treatment? I feel like people are bound to recognize either name fine, and I find it unnecessary to put both on the title. I mean, we aren't gonna change superhero character titles to "Peter Parker (Spider-Man)" or stuff like that xD
I suggested it for MHA and there weren't any reasons not to do it.

Better than having to pick between one name or another for certain characters. More consistent for the verse overall.

Back