• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Rezopen this. So in short it's about luci, morris, lilith and namaah getting CM3 for the faxt that their magic can warp, change, burn and freeze concept the only reason that it get closed is because many people disagree.... however most of them who disagree always do that whenever there is a BC thread's like you know... other fandom i think that guy repear mistaken that shit. So yeah reopen that. There is a lot of characters out there that have CM3 rating just for showing a one conceptual feat while BC got like 10 of it? the hell

Did you even read their argument? It's blatantly being denial the **** not everything they said is true almost all of them don't even read BC also not everyone the other who knows BC too agreed with me edit it's three people who agreed with me

Did you even read their argument? It's blatantly being denial the **** not everything they said is true almost all of them don't even read BC also not everyone the other who knows BC too agreed with me
Yes, I did, and your counter arguments dump down to "But they attack concepts!" which as everyone else has said, is NPI not manipulation. key word, MANIPULATION, as in, can manipulate the concept how they want, including destruction, but this ain't manipulation, this is a very, very, very, very clear case of NPI.

Ah yes, one person who doesn't even have 100 posts and just did a two word post and didn't at all add to the discussion, one who has a history of agreeing with everything, and another who's arguments in favour got completely thrashed.

Yes, I did, and your counter arguments dump down to "But they attack concepts!" which as everyone else has said, is NPI not manipulation. key word, MANIPULATION, as in, can manipulate the concept how they want, including destruction, but this ain't manipulation, this is a very, very, very, very clear case of NPI.

Ah yes, one person who doesn't even have 100 posts and just did a two word post and didn't at all add to the discussion, one who has a history of agreeing with everything, and another who's arguments in favour got completely thrashed.
See this is why i hated people here they disagree even without knowing the verse fully well do you even know what morris could do? And if that's the case a lot of characters out there would lost their CM 3 rating considering the fact that BC conceptual feat is more impressive also i just checked ziggy profile their conceptual feat is way way way more impressive than ziggy also reid astrea and satou you should remove those shit as well.
This loses the sense when I tried to put lucifero as one of the strongest non-smurf 6-B's on the site and tried to upgrade the verse to High 6-A

Just because people disagree with you does not mean they hate the verse
I remember you saying on your calcu that you don't like BC at all and the reason why you calcu BC is because your friend as to 😑

If I am not mistaken I only calculated 3 feats in BC, and one of them was a 6-A+ result

If I said that it is because I had run out of patience and was not serious

Yes, my friend asked me to calc. And?
Do not even act i know you you are also there when regarding to BC speed downgrade you massively agree yes i remember you saying that that you don't even like BC your friend just as you too.

Anyway i still can't believe these wtf disagree even with those feats presented just wtf? BC conceptual feats is literally way way way more impressive... than those that have CM 3 rating... but tbh I'm really sleepy right now so I'll just go continue this after i wake up

Not to mention, it'd still just be NPI. So just drop the subject, the thread's not going to reopen.
I get it i get it so according to you all having the ability to change and destroy personal concept is not conceptual manipulation... like do you people even question y'all self what is the non physical in question? hint: it's the ******* concept! so annoying
If you think you have more evidence to show for, something that hasn't been countered, I can reopen the thread.
What evidence do i have to send? like the twin devil destroying the world of literally nothingness through burning and freezing it's concept? or when they use CM to counter fate manipulation by messing with it's concept?

Their CM feats is literally better smh

Also they countered none literally none they just keep saying it's nonphysical blah blah and not conceptual manipulation

Last edited:
"But that verse has it why can't mine?" Isn't an argument.

Literally every mod I've seen comment on the matter(or likes posts talking on the matter, IE Damage and Ant) has told you it's NPI, I'm afraid that your evidence has already been debunked, trashed, and beaten to death, all your doing is stonewalling until it happens and beat the ground the horse once existed on in the process. If you honestly believe it, yeah, good for you, but this wiki hasn't accepted it and you've been told repeatedly it's NPI by folks I'm pretty sure have a better understanding of Concepts then me and certainly you.

I get it i get it so according to you all having the ability to change and destroy personal concept is not conceptual manipulation... like do you people even question y'all self what is the non physical in question? hint: it's the ******* concept! so annoying

What evidence do i have to send? like the twin devil destroying the world of literally nothingness through burning and freezing it's concept? or when they use CM to counter fate manipulation by messing with it's concept?

Their CM feats is literally better smh

Also they countered none literally none they just keep saying it's nonphysical blah blah and not conceptual manipulation
Smacking something is not manipulating. It’s being able to smack it

If u can burn something, that jsut means your burning has the ability to effect it. Manipulating is a lot more complex, at least I think it is.

We should probably move on from this discussion.

And you think what you've said mean something? You literally have 0 argument you just keep saying NIP without explaining shit I don't even know why you are here with that trash argument and i don care about Damage and Ant didn't say anything about it he just said go talk it here.

Still no counter to those things I've said eh?
Smacking something is not manipulating. It’s being able to smack it
A lot of characters out there have soul manipulation just for destroying a soul and if that's want you want yes Morris could manipulate concept as he pleases via hus magic

And its not just normal burn he could destroy concept through burning it.

Let's wait to see if the discussion/thread moderators that I called for have any thoughts regarding this.

@Duedate8898 @KingTempest @UchihaSlayer96

Would any of you be willing to evaluate if we should reopen the following thread please? Meaning, whether or not the OP seems to make valid points.

Okay I'm just adding this fact

"But that verse has it why can't mine?" Isn't an argument.

Literally every mod I've seen comment on the matter(or likes posts talking on the matter, IE Damage and Ant) has told you it's NPI, I'm afraid that your evidence has already been debunked, trashed, and beaten to death, all your doing is stonewalling until it happens and beat the ground the horse once existed on in the process. If you honestly believe it, yeah, good for you, but this wiki hasn't accepted it and you've been told repeatedly it's NPI by folks I'm pretty sure have a better understanding of Concepts then me and certainly you.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naamah_(Black_Clover)

lililith and naamnah have limited concept manip for the same exact reasons. it's completely illogical that lucifero shouldn't have it when they're both stated to possess some type of concept manip

Me not having 100 posts doesn't make my input any less valuable to the discussion, and yeah I'm pretty sure stating that another character has limited concept manip for the same type of reasons that lucifero should have them is pretty integeral to the discussion. I'm also pretty sure the opposing side didn't "thrash" any arguments, just attempted misinterpret the scan.

Me not having 100 posts doesn't make my input any less valuable to the discussion, and yeah I'm pretty sure stating that another character has limited concept manip for the same type of reasons that lucifero should have them is pretty integeral to the discussion. I'm also pretty sure the opposing side didn't "thrash" any arguments, just attempted misinterpret the scan.
I was not talking about you, I said that they were invalid further by only adding a two word post to the discussion. And I don't see much "misinterpreting" there.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naamah_(Black_Clover)

lililith and naamnah have limited concept manip for the same exact reasons. it's completely illogical that lucifero shouldn't have it when they're both stated to possess some type of concept manip
Then it should be removed, too.

I was not talking about you, I said that they were invalid further by only adding a two word post to the discussion. And I don't see much "misinterpreting" there.

Then it should be removed, too.
make a crt if you want to remove it, but as long as naamnah has it for the same reasons that lucifero should also have it
I don't see what's the issue in adding concept manipulation for Lucifero.

also "Also it's just shows Moris had large amount of magic power to overwhelm Dorothy Dream world. It doesn't even looks like any Conceptual manipulation."

this is blatantly NOT what happened so yes it's a massive misinterpretation of the scan.

make a crt if you want to remove it, but as long as naamnah has it for the same reasons that lucifero should also have it
I don't see what's the issue in adding concept manipulation for Lucifero.

also "Also it's just shows Moris had large amount of magic power to overwhelm Dorothy Dream world. It doesn't even looks like any Conceptual manipulation."

this is blatantly NOT what happened so yes it's a massive misinterpretation of the scan.
Oh yeah i forgot to say the purpose of that thread is to give luci a CM rating and make their CM fully for the fact that they can't only destroy the concept of magic but also thoughts, rules & even the target concept & those all aren't magic.
This isn't the thread for this stuff. Stop.
Can't you guys just opened it?

Back