• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion
  • This accepted calc upgrades the dragons' Speed from Superhuman to Subsonic (154.6013 m/s) and their Attack Potency from 8-C to High 8-C (5.455 tons), which also scales to their Durability and Striking Strength.
  • I think Drogon should have Stealth Mastery based on this scene, since for a 70 meter dragon who weighs almost 2000 tons you don't realize he's there until he shows up.
Night King
  • The Night King's Attack Potency with weapons should also be upgraded to High 8-C. I don't know how it would affect his Durability.
Balerion
  • Assuming that Balerion had the same speed as the other dragons (Subsonic) his Attack Potency, Durability and Striking Strength would be upgraded from 8-B to 8-A (343.8 tons).
Intelligence
  • According to some Maestres (who are some of the most intelligent people with the most knowledge and records of the verse), dragons are more intelligent than men.
  • I don't know if that would upgrade or to what ranking the intelligence of the dragons.

Last edited:
This accepted calc upgrades the dragons' Speed from Superhuman to Subsonic (154.6013 m/s) and their Attack Potency from 8-C to High 8-C (5.455 tons), which also scales to their Durability and Striking Strength.
We don't scale big things off their KE anymore without solid evidence.

You're also taking their top long distance flight speed and attempting to say that scales to them flying during a snow storm at the same speed, which I don't see making a ton of sense.

Id note that Drogon melting the Iron Throne would be decent to calculate as would Dragons destroying huge chunks of the Fortress at King's Landing

The speed should only be travel/flight speed for long distances.

I think Drogon should have Stealth Mastery based on this scene, since for a 70 meter dragon who weighs almost 2000 tons you don't realize he's there until he shows up.
I don't think this is stealth mastery. He was just quietly there and couldn't be seen due to it being dark.

I'd say dragons are intelligent considering how Drogon melted the Iron Throne after the death of her mother. But not anything as significant as human level.

Id note that Drogon melting the Iron Throne would be decent to calculate
I found this calc that calculates Drogon melting the Iron Throne at 1.6276 Tons (Building level+)
as would Dragons destroying huge chunks of the Fortress at King's Landing
I posted those feats on the Calculations Request Thread months ago but no one calculates them yet
I'd say dragons are intelligent considering how Drogon melted the Iron Throne after the death of her mother. But not anything as significant as human level.
"Below Average" can work?

And using their kinetic energy to scale to their AP is fine or not?
Flying animals' top speed tends to be over long distances with acceleration involved. Drogon wouldn't have that speed in a snow storm or during a close fight in my view.

Flying animals' top speed tends to be over long distances with acceleration involved. Drogon wouldn't have that speed in a snow storm or during a close fight in my view.
Well, then the only thing would be to wait for someone to calculate these feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back