• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D small additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, I have a few additions to the verse (again):

- Speed Upgrade

Earlier Volumes D and the Nobles who can keep up with him should have "At least Lightspeed Combat and Reaction speed" based on D being at least equal to Nolt Marcus, who can swing his weapon this fast. Their movement speed can still be baseline Relativistic+ for dodging light based attacks at combat range

Considering Base D is that fast and his Full Vampire Form makes him faster (Since it's a stat amp), he should have FTL Combat and Reaction speed during his Full Vampire Form

- Scans for Armageddon

His last key mentions his battle and scaling to the Sacred Ancestor but has no scans, so here it is

- 6-A key

D's third key is currently "At least High 6-B" casually stronger than Dynus, the owner of said feat, accepted at 7.537 x 10^14 Tons of TNT, thing is, baseline 6-A is 7.6 x 10^14, barely a difference, so I think D should actually be "At least High 6-B, likely 6-A", or, if it's better to be as low end as possible since this is upscaling, "At least High 6-B in Base, 6-A in Full Vampire Form" since this form would make his base (which is already stronger than Dynus) even stronger

Last edited:
Speed looks fine, how big is the amp in full vamp mode? You could maybe pinpoint how much FTL they are.

I'm no expert and I may be missing something but the scan about him fighting the sacred ancestor might need more context since it never specifies who or what he is fighting

The ap upgrade looks fine, personally the second option works best and if you know how much of a stat amp the vamp form is you could get better results.

Speed looks fine, how big is the amp in full vamp mode? You could maybe pinpoint how much FTL they are.
In this point of the story is "Devil Trigger" stat amp, Vampire D stomps and blitzes people who match his Base Form. Any amp in speed for someone who's Lightspeed would be baseline FTL, I believe
I'm no expert and I may be missing something but the scan about him fighting the sacred ancestor might need more context since it never specifies who or what he is fighting
Yeap, the scans aren't that easy to find but I got more of them. Thing is, it doesn't directly mention the Sacred Ancestor because VHD almost never does that, it's always "him", "that figure" or vague descriptions of his eldtrich dark shadow true form thing, the Reader always knows it's him because he's the only character described this way. However you see him "testing" D since he is his "son", something he does sometimes in other novels, the difference being that D and him are locked in a endless fight in Armageddon
The ap upgrade looks fine, personally the second option works best and if you know how much of a stat amp the vamp form is you could get better results.
Unfortunately like I said, it's Unknown amp, in the previous novels (Pre-Universal D) they make him stomp people comparable to his Base, but post Universal...He goes from 3-A/MFTL to Low 2-C/Infinite by using said form 🗿

Of course we don't take multipliers from Tier Jumps, but considering Base D casually yeets the Low 6-B++++ guy and his Vampire Form stomps his Base, I think it's safe to give it a 6-A rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back