• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Okay. That seems great.

Shouldn't we finish the final part of the navigation box-adding project first though? Meaning, the new explanation for our standard format instruction pages. Or did we finish handling that already?

Hmm. That could be a problem, but I use 5 antivirus programs, including Avast, and none of them have registered anything.

I will ask our system manager about it.

Hmm. That could be a problem, but I use 5 antivirus programs, including Avast, and none of them have registered anything.

I will ask our system manager about it.
i've deleted the message. Sorry it was a false alarm. You see my pc usually turns off the sites i use after i don't open their tab for a while and they reload once i open them again. I was sure one site was in a turned off state but it wasn't and some program was malicious and ended up bothering the antivirus.
So no need to worry, it was just a pirate site from me. I guess you can still check but it was truly a false alarm.

Okay. That is good then.

Our system manager said that he has worked with XenForo for 6 years and it has never been unsafe during all that time, so our forum has good protection.

He thought that it might have been a false flag from some advertisement.

Okay. That is good then.

Our system manager said that he has worked with XenForo for 6 years and it has never been unsafe during all that time, so our forum has good protection.

He thought that it might have been a false flag from some advertisement.
ik. I am still kinda unsure tbh, be sure to check tpfymaghvsc com since that is the warning i got. I wouldn't have replied but i got it again once i opened the site.

Most of these look pretty simple; a lot of "Characters by Verse" categories that just haven't been categorized yet. I should be able to get through a large number of them by myself pretty soon.
I had also noticed hundreds of dead-end verse categories via Special:WantedCategories. Please don't forget to add the decade categories too, as we also have a decade category project at the moment.

I had also noticed hundreds of dead-end verse categories via Special:WantedCategories. Please don't forget to add the decade categories too, as we also have a decade category project at the moment.
I'm going to have to tackle the decades categories at another time. I can't do research for the hundreds of verses there at the moment as I'm creating the categories.

Focused on clearing the dead-end links first, then will go through to do the decades.

Can we get a member of staff to clarify here what the requirements for electricity manipulation to get durability negation is? The thread is being heavily derailed by a discussion about that, and I am partially to blame for that. It can't just be dropped either, since it is relevant to the thread.

Last edited:
Can we get a member of staff to clarify here what the requirements for electricity manipulation to get durability negation is? The thread is being heavily derailed by a discussion about that, and I am partially to blame for that. It can't just be dropped either, since it is relevant to the thread.
@Elizhaa @Starter_Pack @SomebodyData

Would any of you be willing to help out with the above-linked Pokemon thread please?

No idea if this fits under this forum, but it thought itd be the easiest way to get this fixed.

Downstreamers page has them as nigh - omniscient, yet In the intelligence explanations they are an example for people who are omniscient so either way one of these are wrong.

No idea if this fits under this forum, but it thought itd be the easiest way to get this fixed.

Downstreamers page has them as nigh - omniscient, yet In the intelligence explanations they are an example for people who are omniscient so either way one of these are wrong.
I think that the Intelligence page likely needs to be updated in that case.

@Threemagi @KingPin0422

Is this correct?

And Ant is overworked+doesn't know the series. Don't be dumb like this
i wasn't criticising him for a second. All i said was that i linked it, and that if he wanted to check itd be right there and could be done super quick, but if he doesn't? I dont mind, no harm no foul in just telling him that and someone else will respond to the issue. Don't make something out of nothing.

I am going to ask about the reason for the existence of both Biological Manipulation and Organic Manipulation, Organic Manipulation outright admits it is just matter manipulation for carbon based matter the thing is no other element gets this treatment and I am pretty sure graphite, steel, carbon nanotubes, and diamonds aren't organic it also claims biological manipulation doesn't work on dead things. Back to biological manipulation it has manipulation of atoms listed as a type, that should be equal to organic manipulation slightly unrelated but biological manipulation mentions Body Control twice but never links and the shape shifting defined on the page is literally body control just link to a different thing and worded differently it should be replaced by the ability to transmute other life forms.

In this CRT it was accepted to separate the verse of "Game of Thrones" from the verse of "A Song of Ice and Fire". But when I try to create a verse page with the name of Game of Thrones I can't do it because an article with that title already exists, and it redirects me to the current A Song of Ice and Fire page. Is there any way to fix that so I can create the page?
It was also accepted to create a new category with the name of "Game of Thrones" that I don't know how to do it.

It seems bullet point articles may have a connection to Crzer07 probably a stylistic choice like using either tabber code or these "|" for ability Keys.

In this CRT it was accepted to separate the verse of "Game of Thrones" from the verse of "A Song of Ice and Fire". But when I try to create a verse page with the name of Game of Thrones I can't do it because an article with that title already exists, and it redirects me to the current A Song of Ice and Fire page. Is there any way to fix that so I can create the page?
It was also accepted to create a new category with the name of "Game of Thrones" that I don't know how to do it.
It seems there was an existing redirect for Game of Thrones during its transition to A Song of Ice and Fire.

I deleted the redirect, so hopefully that should help.

Back