• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This match between Enlil and Gods should be removed because it's heavily outdated,currently i/o is still under revision and Gods had some upgrades recently
I have something I wanna say to the two of you. While this is an All-Purpose Request thread, I hope that you are aware that we have specific threads for these kinds of requests.

In Spinoirr's case, we have the Versus Match-Ups Addition Requests thread, and in Delta's case, we have the Versus Thread Removal Requests thread.

So while I did take care of your requests, as well as those of everyone else which hadn't already been handled, I would appreciate if you would keep this in mind and make sure you post in the correct thread next time.

Thank you.

Dude, instead of saying stomp to all matches, you should wait the argument first
I mean, I remember doing a matchup between Sasuke and Killua on keys 8-B, closed for being a stomp due to Nen's abilities.

Why would it be different here? Deku can't bypass regeneration, speedblitz, Fear Manipulation...

image0.png

See the circled thingy? Click on it, see if that changes anything. I’ve had the same problem before, it’s not a problem long as you can turn you stuff back on.

Back