• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simplest Ichibe CRT ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichibe should have Type 4 Immortality Negation with Futen Taisatsuryō, it's already noted that it prevents reincarnation on his profile in the EE justification but it should be listed separately.
Existence Erasure with Futen Taisatsuryō (Consumes all the darkness within his opponent, destroying them so utterly they cannot even reincarnate)
Stated in the manga that this technique makes even rebirth impossible
sqPTNo2.jpg
And as reiterated in the 13 Blades Databook;
MgiKnA1.jpg
The text under the Futen Taisatsuryō scan

和尚が支配する「黒」。

百年後の戸魂界から百夜部い、転生できない真黒な地球へ誘う。

"Black" is owned and controlled by the monk.

A hundred nights of a hundred years stolen from the future of Soul Society, he sends you to a pitch-black hell where you cannot even be reincarnated."
So I propose the following to be added to his profile;
Existence Erasure and Type 4 Immortality Negation with Futen Taisatsuryō (Consumes all the darkness within his opponent, destroying them so utterly that they cannot even reincarnate)

Last edited:
If I may request, can you start linking these bad boys in the general thread when you post, it’d help me stay up to date 👀

Oi porgy, you should be handling all ctr in the wiki, after all they are simple
Plot manipulation On Tier 0 for purgy on the next upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back