• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gods (Magi) vs Enlil (I/O) (0-7) [Grace Period]

enlil could use causality manipulation to damage the gods & reverse the damage he takes. he can also use existence erasure to erase the gods since they only have low godly regen I vote for Enlil

Do they have anything to potentially incapacitate Enlil without killing him? If they kill Enlil he just type 9s it up to 1-A. I am pretty sure The Great Deluge should be able to kill the Gods

Well, they seem to have BFR, so perhaps that could work. I am gonna assume it will

If every single God goes for BFR, then the gods can potentially win. Otherwise, Enlil kills them with info blasts and his other hacking techniques, and one of them will likely go for the great deluge which kills all the Gods.

For this reason, I vote Enlil

Back