• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Well, if I can't remove the ''Previous usernames'' from my profile (I literally never had previous usernames here), how do I make to hide it?

Another request is, can someone add Acausality Type 5 to Homura's Akuma Homura key? She has all the abstract stuff of Madoka, like AE1, CM1 and Large Size, so she'd have Aca 5 too.
I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.
I have re-locked them. Thank you for helping out.
The justification for Lex Luthor (Post-Crisis) being 9-A is kind of shaky, but I found a potentially better one.

"Nearly defeated The Joker, who mentioned many times that he was in pain" citation would be Salvation Run. (CW: very bloody)

Think this can be added to support his rating?
That seems fine to me. Feel free to do so.

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.
I've carried out the edits in the Projectile Dodging Feats page as that was the only page I found with the old formula (Ironically, using the new formula didn't change the results of the example there so it most likely seems that someone forgot to add the deg symbol there).

Seems like someone else beat me to it in the Calculation Guides page.

I've carried out the edits in the Projectile Dodging Feats page as that was the only page I found with the old formula (Ironically, using the new formula didn't change the results of the example there so it most likely seems that someone forgot to add the deg symbol there).

Seems like someone else beat me to it in the Calculation Guides page.
Yes. I noticed that you helped out. Thank you.

there has some profiles that when I click to check previous username, the sentence ''You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.'' appears
That probably means that you can check your own history, but not that of others, as you are not a staff member.

Okay. I will lock the thread then.

Back