• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vs

SBA
Part 1: normal fight

Madoka: Schnee, Delta333, Makenai

Kazuradrop:

Incon:

Last edited:
is this 2-A version? Because iirc Modoka has type 2 concept hax, Abstract existence of a type 2 concept, and she is Omnipresent on the scale of 2 multiverses if i remember correctly.

also what is her range
Baseline multiversal +

But she have Melt Virus that allow to drain the power of ennemy bit by bit

Melt Virus: Also known as All Drain, is Meltlilith's unique id_es skill, having evolved from the Absorption skill. She first injects her target with a special "honey" secreted by her body, fusing parameters such as experience.

And this skill
Trash and Crash: Passionlip's unique id_es skill, having evolved from the Monstrous Strength skill. It allows her to crush anything, no matter how large or strong it may be, for as long as it can fit "between her hands", turning whatever they crush into trash data in the shape of cubes about five centimeters wide that can never be returned to their original forms, instantly killing them in the process. The condition is also relative, for as long as she can obtain an unbroken view of her target such that she can fit its image between her hands, she will be able to crush them regardless and completely ignoring the concept of distance.

is this 2-A version? Because iirc Modoka has type 2 concept hax, Abstract existence of a type 2 concept, and she is Omnipresent on the scale of 2 multiverses if i remember correctly.
Having type 2 concept hax change nothIng as nasuverse concept is used as type 2 and 3 and she resist and can affect abstract existence

The only problem is range yes but some capacity could possibly not needed to affect the entire body

Having type 2 concept hax change nothkng as nasuverse concept is used as type 2 and 3 and she resist.

The only problem is range yes but some capacity could possibly not needed to affect the entire body
Is there a CRT that i missed that has Type 2 concpets for Nasuverse accepted?

Having type 2 concept hax change nothIng as nasuverse concept is used as type 2 and 3 and she resist and can affect abstract existence

you mean locking madoka out of the battlefield or universe like how madoka did to ukg

you mean locking madoka out of the battlefield or universe like how madoka did to ukg
I mean more line melt virus all drain that inject a "virus" in the opponent body and this transform the part infected in xp that the user absorb

But anyways if range finish to really be the problem for kazuradrop, their have part with madoka size restricted

I feel like that has an issue similar to the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C

The difference between baseline multiverse and Infinite multiverse x 2 is unquantifiable. Who knows how long it would take for melt virus to consume Modakao and it could be too slow and Madoka counters before she is finished off.

Added Note: is it really okay to restrict Madoka's state of being?

I feel like that has an issue similar to the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C

The difference between baseline multiverse and Infinite multiverse x 2 is unquantifiable. Who knows how long it would take for melt virus to consume Modakao and it could be too slow and Madoka counters before she is finished off.

Added Note: is it really okay to restrict Madoka's state of being?
Counter with what? She doesn'y seem to have any ability that can pass Kazuradrop resistance

do fate people have the ability to affect acasuality type 5 and how many layers of resistance to law hax do fate people have

This is F&G
Yes as their concept have part of type 2 they can affect acausality type 5 (this was re discussed in the previous gil vs anos thread)

And she have many layer can count really on you but it exist a hierarchy of god even the lowest have law and resistance to law manip, and each higher god can bypass resistance of lower god and have higher law manip potency

so how many layers is she above at a minimum low ball
Well we know for sure that hindu god are approximately 30k, and most of them are lower and mid.

Some of the goddess the sakura five that kazuradrop have absorbed are all high ranked so she will be something like 20k layer? At bare minimum

Madoka spams all of magical girls abilities in PMMM series until one of them works on Kazuradrop,easy

tbh It shouldn't be too hard to upgrade the mooncells range to 2 multiverses with the Far Side of The Moon being stated to store other worlds in Extella

Madoka spams all of magical girls abilities in PMMM series until one of them works on Kazuradrop,easy
As far as i see she resist every one of them or ten crown and potnia theron negate these as they suprisely don't have resistance of subjective reality (and even here kazuradrop got some layer)

As far as i see she resist every one of them or ten crown and potnia theron negate these as they suprisely don't have resistance of subjective reality (and even her kazuradrop got some layer)
Kazuradrop doesn't have resistance to empathic manip,stamina absorption,power mimicry,electricity manip that can destroy personality etc...and all mgs can resist subjective reality+power null

Kazuradrop doesn't have resistance to empathic manip,stamina absorption,power mimicry,electricity manip that can destroy personality etc...and all mgs can resist subjective reality
Electricity is show in resistance, empathic is covered by mind resistance, Stamina absorbtion will do nothing she have infinity stamina.

Kazuradrop have negate resistance and i don't see anywhere in profile the subjective reality resistance

Electricity is show in resistance, empathic is covered by mind resistance, Stamina absorbtion will do nothing she have infinity stamina.

Kazuradrop have negate resistance and i don't see anywhere in profile the subjective reality resistance
electricity is strong enought that can destroy one personality,can she resist it?empathic manip is not always same as mind manip,that's why we have two seperate pages,in her profile there is no infinite stamina,not to mention characters from pmmm have limitless stamin and it is drained just fine
All witches have subjective reality and mgs fight with them everyday

I mean more line melt virus all drain that inject a "virus" in the opponent body and this transform the part infected in xp that the user absorb
You should just make a CRT upgrading BB's Range and Omnipresent state to 2-A (infinite) multiverses x2. Its literally stated in the Extella material book that the Mooncell has 2 Multiverses lol.

electricity is strong enought that can destroy one personality,can she resist it?empathic manip is not always same as mind manip,that's why we have two seperate pages,in her profile there is no infinite stamina,not tom mention characters from pmmm have limitless stamin and it is drained just fine
All witches have subjective reality and mgs fight with them everyday
She resist thing that destroy personnality like melt virus.

In this is in count the empathy manipulation of the authority of melt.

Their subjectif reality is not on level of Kazuradrop they don't resist resistance negation(and if they tho she ca' bypass resistance of resistance negation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back