• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if...? (Tatsumaki vs Lord Boros)

The_Pink_God

She/Her
What if Saitama wasn't there to fight Lord Boros? Could Tatsumaki do the job?
  1. SBA
  2. The battle takes place on Lord Boros' Ship
  3. Speed equal
  4. Meteoric Burst Boros is going to be used
images

Vs
images

Tornado of Terror:
Lord Boros: 1
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think she could defeat his early forms but if he went all out I don't think tatsumaki could do it. Especially if he used his world shaving attack. Plus he has a massive speed advantage in his final form so she could get blitzed. Also boros has some impressive regen and can generate heat enough to melt large amounts of metal capable of surviving in space and his hand to hand combat skills are astronomically higher than tatsumaku so if he gets close she's dead.

forms but if he went all out I don't think tatsumaki could do it. Especially if he used his world shaving attack. Plus he has a massive speed advantage in his final form so she could get blitzed
Speed is equal tho

he still has regen, h2h combat and his collapsing star roaring Canon should be able to severly damage, if not kill her. The heat and electricity he generates simply by existing would also be a problem. Also his energy blasts.

Last edited:
Yeah with speed equal, Boros can't do anything. But Boros had his LS upgraded to Class Z so take that as you will.

I think the narrative and word of god itself puts boros above her right, i am pretty sure there is a statement for one or murata saying that boros is comparable to monster garou, but i cannot find the link though

I think the narrative and word of god itself puts boros above her right, i am pretty sure there is a statement for one or murata saying that boros is comparable to monster garou, but i cannot find the link though
That's webcomic only, and we don't scale the manga and the webcomic to each other. The statement comes from ONE btw

Since Tatsumaki no longer possess Low-High regen neg I asked for this thread to be opened again since it is no longer a stomp for that reason

So how’s Boros supposed to do anything? Tats’ Class P TK should be able to completely stop him from moving.

Aren't Boros forms considered to be a speed booster as well? so he could try to Blitz Tatsumaki.

Also Tatsumaki doesn't always put her Telekinesis on her enemies constantly.

plus she's something arrogant

Back