• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If a character in dragon ball had a power level of uncountable infinity^mahlo cardinal, would he be tier 0?

Think of it, infinite power level is high 3-A, infinity^2 would be low 2-C, infinity^infinity is high 1-B, and infinity^Mahlo cardinal should be tier 0?

I am pretty stupid when it comes to this stuff, but I'm pretty sure infinite times any number is still infinity. I do not know what a mahlo cardinal is or how big it is, but google says it's an inaccessible cardinal, which would make it at least 1-A as far as I know.

I am pretty stupid when it comes to this stuff, but I'm pretty sure infinite times any number is still infinity. I do not know what a mahlo cardinal is or how big it is, but google says it's an inaccessible cardinal, which would make it at least 1-A as far as I know.
high 1-B has infinite dimensions
Or infinity ^ infinity power level
Tier 0 has mahlo cardinal dimensions,
OR infinity^mahlo cardinal

that's not true, IDK abou the mahlo stuff whatever the hell that is, but high 1-B is not simply infinite, it's infinite number of dimensions while 1-A completely transcends dimensions.
Yes, high 1-B is infinite number of dimensions, and tier 0 is mahlo cardinal number of dimensions.
1-A is not completely transcends dimensions, it is simply transcending an infinite number of spatial dimensions, or basically a higher infinity .

Yes, high 1-B is infinite number of dimensions, and tier 0 is mahlo cardinal number of dimensions.
IDK wtf that means. All I know is that tier 0 doesn't have a number of dimensions since it's completely transcends to high 1-A which is completely transcends 1-A which completely transcends high 1-B.
1-A is not completely transcends dimensions, it is simply transcending an infinite number of spatial dimensions, or basically a higher infinity .
High 1-B is countably infinite dimensions. low 1-A is uncountably infinite dimensions. 1-A completely transcends high 1-B which is basically the inaccessible cardinal.

IDK wtf that means. All I know is that tier 0 doesn't have a number of dimensions since it's completely transcends to high 1-A which is completely transcends 1-A which completely transcends high 1-B.

High 1-B is countably infinite dimensions. low 1-A is uncountably infinite dimensions. 1-A completely transcends high 1-B which is basically the inaccessible cardinal.
Let's say a high 1-B is infinite dimensional, then a tier 0 is basically "mahlo cardinal" dimensional.
Let the number of dimensions be "x"
A better explanation, say High 1-B is infinite dimensional, then for high 1-B, x=infinity low 1-A is uncountably infinite dimensional . Then for low 1-A, x=uncountably infinite, OR ℵ1.
1-A is realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level. 1-A has its size represented by further uncountably infinite cardinals beyond useful applications of certain measures, so for 1-A, x=ℵ2
High 1-A is simply inaccessible from 1-A, aka how many infinities you add to1-A you ain't reaching there.
and 0 is transcedent from high 1-A same way, so for tier 0 , x = mahlo cardinal
Or at least, what i confirmed from ultima
tiering system experts am i right

Let's say a high 1-B is infinite dimensional, then a tier 0 is basically "mahlo cardinal" dimensional.
Let the number of dimensions be "x"
A better explanation, say High 1-B is infinite dimensional, then for high 1-B, x=infinity low 1-A is uncountably infinite dimensional . Then for low 1-A, x=uncountably infinite, OR ℵ1.
1-A is realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level. 1-A has its size represented by further uncountably infinite cardinals beyond useful applications of certain measures, so for 1-A, x=ℵ2
High 1-A is simply inaccessible from 1-A, aka how many infinities you add to1-A you ain't reaching there.
and 0 is transcedent from high 1-A same way, so for tier 0 , x = mahlo cardinal
Or at least, what i confirmed from ultima
tiering system experts am i right
What you said is correct. But I do not see the point of saying mahlo cardinal, I don't know how that relates to tier 0, you just said tier 0 >>> High 1-A therefore tier 0 = mahlo cardinal which doesn't explain anything.
Anyhow back to the OP, If a DB character had a PL or infinity, clearly they'd be high 3-A, but infinity^2 is not low 2-C and infinity^infinity is not high 1-B, but I guess that you can say that if a DB characters PL is = to mahlo cardinal whatever that is then yeah they'd be tier 0 if mahlo cardinal is indeed tier 0.

What you said is correct. But I do not see the point of saying mahlo cardinal, I don't know how that relates to tier 0, you just said tier 0 >>> High 1-A therefore tier 0 = mahlo cardinal which doesn't explain anything.
Anyhow back to the OP, If a DB character had a PL or infinity, clearly they'd be high 3-A, but infinity^2 is not low 2-C and infinity^infinity is not high 1-B, but I guess that you can say that if a DB characters PL is = to mahlo cardinal whatever that is then yeah they'd be tier 0 if mahlo cardinal is indeed tier 0.
Just think just as a infinite dimensional being is high 1-B, a mahlo cardinal dimensional being is tier 0.
is infinity^infinity is low 2-C, then? I heard being uncountable infinitely stronger then 3-A is low 2-C so i used the term uncountably infinite

Last edited:
Just think just as a infinite dimensional being is high 1-B, a mahlo cardinal dimensional being is tier 0.
Yeah but IDK what a mahlo cardinal is or how big it is, I assume it's bigger than the inaccessible cardinal since that is high 1-A.
is infinity^infinity is low 2-C, then?
No that is still just infinity. Low 2-C is uncountably infinite if I recall correctly, it's 1 timeline, 2-A is infinite timelines, and I assume that low 1-C is uncountably infinite low 2-C and keep going and going until 1-B.

Yeah but IDK what a mahlo cardinal is or how big it is, I assume it's bigger than the inaccessible cardinal since that is high 1-A.

No that is still just infinity. Low 2-C is uncountably infinite if I recall correctly, it's 1 timeline, 2-A is infinite timelines, and I assume that low 1-C is uncountably infinite low 2-C and keep going and going until 1-B.
mahlo cardinal is inaccessible from high 1-A cardinal, so must be pretty big.
ok, so uncountably infinite power level is low 2-C, and i said uncountably infinity^mahlo cardinal should be tier 0 then right.

mahlo cardinal is inaccessible from high 1-A cardinal, so must be pretty big.
ok, so uncountably infinite power level is low 2-C, and i said uncountably infinity^mahlo cardinal should be tier 0 then right.
I don't know how that would work. You can't do anything math like addition or multiplication with infinity as it ends up just still being infinity, but I've never seen infinity to the power of a bigger infinity IDK how that works.

bro you should read tiering system explanation page....basically if high 1-B is infinite, tier 0 is mahlo cardinal
Tiering System Explanation page have his own context, indeed infinite isn't High 1-B, the Explanation page was talking about only infinite in dimensions context, normally being infinite is High 3-A.
Either way having Uncountable Infinite power level would be mostly Low 1-C in DB

1-A completely transcends high 1-B which is basically the inaccessible cardinal.

1-A isn't a inaccessible cardinal in a certain sense, 1-A is just more larger than Low 1-A (uncontable infinite larger obviously), we can tell that uncontable infinite is like inaccessible because it's larger than any possible extensions of countable infinite, but Inaccessible is really different from that.

Tiering System Explanation page have his own context, indeed infinite isn't High 1-B, the Explanation page was talking about only infinite in dimensions context, normally being infinite is High 3-A.
Either way having Uncountable Infinite power level would be mostly Low 1-C in DB
I meant, infinite dimensional is high 1-B, and ultima told me mahlo cardinal dimensional is tier 0.
So, what is powerlevel of uncountably infinite^mahlo cardinal? is that tier 0??

1-A isn't a inaccessible cardinal in a certain sense, 1-A is just more larger than Low 1-A (uncontable infinite larger obviously), we can tell that uncontable infinite is like inaccessible because it's larger than any possible extensions of countable infinite, but Inaccessible is really different from that.
This is true, issei correct me, though high 1-A is the inaccessible cardinal I think correct me if I am wrong.

Infact power levels can't be used like this at all since they don't imply any sort of transcendence

Infact power levels can't be used like this at all since they don't imply any sort of transcendence
dosen't actually matter, you do not need trascendence for be Low 1-C, already being uncountable infinitely higher compared to 4D AP is Low 1-C.

The op is talking about tier 0 and high 1b
i just maded an example, indeed there is no mechanichal difference from Low 1-C and High 1-B, i specified that because the only thinks that change is that Low 1-C is 1 time infinitely larger than Low 2-C Structure, High 1-B is infinite times infinitely rager than Low 2-C structures. like cardinals have nothing to do with dimensions, they can be used in context

i just maded an example, indeed there is no mechanichal difference from Low 1-C and High 1-B, i specified that because the only thinks that change is that Low 1-C is 1 time infinitely larger than Low 2-C Structure, High 1-B is infinite times infinitely rager than Low 2-C structures. like cardinals have nothing to do with dimensions, they can be used in context
I said infinity^infinity times for high 1-B.
So a 5-D is uncountably infinite times larger then 4-D right. That is why i said uncountably infinite^mahlo cardinal power level.

Can someone explain to me in simple terms how something bigger than an infinity exist? As far as I know, infinity is truly limitless. I know countably and uncountably infinities but fail to see how one is bigger than the other as they both have no true limits.

Can someone explain to me in simple terms how something bigger than an infinity exist? As far as I know, infinity is truly limitless. I know countably and uncountably infinities but fail to see how one is bigger than the other as they both have no true limits.
Basically the best way I can put it is, countable infinity is for example all whole numbers so 1 2 3... that is infinite of course. But for example of uncountable infinity is the set of real numbers so for example there is an infinite number of real numbers between 0 and 1 so for example you can say 0 the 0.0000000...1 so between 0 and 1 is infinite but there are still 2 and 3 and 4 and so on, so that is called uncountable infinity and is literally bigger than countable infinity.

Basically the best way I can put it is, countable infinity is for example all whole numbers so 1 2 3... that is infinite of course. But for example of uncountable infinity is the set of real numbers so for example there is an infinite number of real numbers between 0 and 1 so for example you can say 0 the 0.0000000...1 so between 0 and 1 is infinite but there are still 2 and 3 and 4 and so on, so that is called uncountable infinity and is literally bigger than countable infinity.
Ok. I get that as I already said. But anything infinite*infinite*... is still infinite. So what difference does it make especially in battleboarding that something is countably or uncountably infinite?

Ok. I get that as I already said. But anything infinite*infinite*... is still infinite. So what difference does it make especially in battleboarding that something is countably or uncountably infinite?
Well, ye Infinite * Infinite or Infinite/Infinite = Infinite.. though we still have something called Set, like a set of infinites. probably the explanation page already talk about that

I do not know the actual answer to this question so take what I say with a pinch of salt, I'll tell you as much as I know about set theory, from what I understand, if you take a countable infinity, and you multiply divide, take it to the power whatever, it will still be a countable infinity, but since uncountable infinity is actually bigger than countable infinity, it will always be bigger even if you take countable infinity^^^^^^^countable infinity. So it makes a difference if you have a countable or uncountable infinity, at least that's what I think is true, and I may be completely wrong lol.

yeah, since being uncountably infinite times stronger is enough to make u a dimensionality stronger, being mahloo times stronger should be enough for tier 0

i dont think so tbh. to be higher then high 3-A you have to effect something that is a higher dimension then a infinite 3d object. so yea i dont think this would qualify for tier 0

Back