• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Hmm. You are only supposed to have an account here if you also have one in the wiki.

Can you investigate edit histories for pages that you have edited in the past in order to find your username, and then log in to that account please? If you change it into something else, we can update it here as well. Just make sure to pick something that you genuinely like, as you can only change your username once in Fandom.
cool

i never edited a page lol-

When I use the "*" code below a tabber, this happens. What is this?

screenshot.259.jpg

Can this page's title be changed from Baron Sademi to "Baron Samedi (Valiant Comics)" please?

I didn't realise the mistake until it was too late.
I handled it on my own yesterday.

cool

i never edited a page lol-
Well, you need to figure out your account name in the wiki. After you have logged in and changed it, I can change your name here as well. Just make certain that the account username that you select in the wiki is something that you like, as you cannot change it a second time.

You all have to be absolutely certain that threads are stomps before you report them.

Back