• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Addition

Lormac_CC

He/Him
Magi gods should get Void manipulation
In the official scans it states. Returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing. And that everybody is a phantom and their is no Ruhk or Magoi. This is basically conversation to non existent.There is also this scan

David gets a potential 1-B key due to this

Sinbad and David gets new keys. 1-C and High 1-C. Reason being that they fought in these keys during their fight so i think it is valid. It also helps for better understanding and match up cause I am tired of seeing your D is higher than my D

I don't know if this qualify for Non Existence physiology as David was pretty much able to exist in a non existent state

David and Sinbad Regeneration changes to High-godly due to Regeneration from this

Last edited:
agree with void manip and potentially 1-B for David,I think 1-C and High 1-C keys are not necessary since they already had tier varies due to the same reason

In the official scans it states. Returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing. And that everybody is a phantom and their is no Ruhk or Magoi. This is basically conversation to non existent.There is also this scan

Agreed
I don't know if this qualify for Non Existence physiology as David was pretty much able to exist in a non existent state
Not sure about this, the NEP standards are kinda weird to me

Sinbad and David gets new keys. 1-C and High 1-C. Reason being that they fought in these keys during their fight so i think it is valid. It also helps for better understanding and match up cause I am tired of seeing your D is higher than my D
this part is kinda redundant

looks good, though i feel the void manipulation counts as existance erasure too

also, for how long was David a phantom ?

Void manipulation is fine but the gods should ready have it as EE. The addition of 1-C and High 1-C isn't necessary since it's already pointed out how the gods can swap ranks within the hierarchy.

The non-existent part is a little bit difficult since it's been a while since I've read magi, but I'm pretty sure that David and the others were in some sort of different realm(afterlife of sort) after the events of Alma Torran.

Void manipulation is fine but the gods should ready have it as EE. The addition of 1-C and High 1-C isn't necessary since it's already pointed out how the gods can swap ranks within the hierarchy.

The non-existent part is a little bit difficult since it's been a while since I've read magi, but I'm pretty sure that David and the others were in some sort of different realm(afterlife of sort) after the events of Alma Torran.
Void manipulation is more fitting as nothing even talks about Existence being erased

Well it might not be that necessary but it does helps in match up
if they already had tier varies they don’t need tier 1-C or high 1-C,that’s how this tier works,like one character that has tier varies from 7-A to 1-A doesn’t need tier 1-C,1-B or high 1-B etc in profile

alright

then i feel he shouldn't have it, as that's just a momentary "dead" state

Stuff agreed
David gets a potential key

As for the Void manipulation, we either change the EE to void manipulation or we just drop an explanation in the EE.

For NEP, I don't know, I will try getting someone who understand NEP to check it out and know if it does qualify

I am cool with the key additions.

I am fine with Void Manipulation.

The nonexistence's point was already accepted as in David's profile. With gods like Il Ilah, on a large scale, the manipulation of the rukh is conceptual. I guess I could be fine with NEP Type 2 for those who returned to the rukh and also become devoid of it.
maybe off topic but does that mean Sinbad’s regen is high godly instead of mid godly?since he can return from being erased to rukh,which is conceptual hax

Pretty sure that they werent erased to non-existence, I think that they were just converted to the Black Ruhk aka Il Ilah's ruhk

I am cool with the key additions.

I am fine with Void Manipulation.

The nonexistence's point was already accepted as in David's profile. With gods like Il Ilah, on a large scale, the manipulation of the rukh is conceptual. I guess I could be fine with NEP Type 2 for those who returned to the rukh and also become devoid of it.
Thanks for your input, The NEP wasn't on their profile.

I guess David’s regen can be high godly too,also if rukh=nothingness then Sinbad should have NEP since he can exist as rukh(or maybe AE type 1 since rukh is conceptual thing)

NEP 2, for David, it could scale to gods.
@Delta333 said something about High-godly regeneration, It can also be discussed in this CRT

converting to rukh is converting to nothing,the scan is already there
no, you are just becoming a part of the ruhk aka concept while it is being erased, you are not getting erased to a conceptual degree otherwise you would not even have ruhk to return to the ruhk

no, you are just becoming a part of the ruhk aka concept while it is being erased, you are not getting erased to a conceptual degree otherwise you would not even have ruhk to return to the ruhk
I’m not sure about conceptual erasure in the first place,what I want to say is returning to rukh is returning to nonexistence

David case for NEP 2 is that he pretty much existed without the concept and was also able to regenerate from that.

The point of nonexistence being valid accepted was what I meant. Though, I don't believe there are specific keys for characters who were in this state so there would be NEP Type 2 added, though.

Yes, the regeneration at Mid-Godly would get upgraded to High-Godly, going on some current profiles' justification like David's; though, I am leaning toward OP choosing the topic being part of their thread proposals because I don't want derailings to occur; if the OP doesn't, then the topic can be saved for another thread or its own thread.

Last edited:
Stuff agreed
David gets a potential key

As for the Void manipulation, we either change the EE to void manipulation or we just drop an explanation in the EE.

David gets NEP 2, it could scale to gods as well

Mid-godly changes to High-godly regeneration

I am leaning toward OP choosing the topic being part of their thread proposals because I don't want derailings to occur; if the OP doesn't, then the topic can be saved for another thread or its own thread.
You can bring up the topics in this thread

Back