• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The simplest Yhwach CRT ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really simple, even more simple than my simple Aizen CRT

Yhwach has Summoning in his fourth key, but he should also have it in his first key since he summoned several members of the Sternritter to his side multiple times, the justification for his fourth key even makes note of this;
Summoning (After absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach was able to summon a large number of black creatures to destroy the Seireitei. Yhwach can also summon members of his elite Sternritter unit to his side.)
So this should be added to his first key;

Really simple, even more simple than my simple Aizen CRT

Yhwach has Summoning in his fourth key, but he should also have it in his first key since he summoned several members of the Sternritter to his side multiple times, the justification for his fourth key even makes note of this;
Agreed.

also, what about these villains summoning fodders to everything despite not being needed?

also, what about these villains summoning fodders to everything despite not being needed?
How dare you even let the thought of the Almighty Fuhrer Moustache Lord touching fodder into your head. These poeple aren't even worthy to stand in his presence. They should know their place and get mowed done by fodder belonging to his majesty.

agree
lmao im getting db hero vibes, every fight yhwach someones tons of fodder, nianzol and his 4 royal guards.
Honestly, this beefs base Yhwach up quite a bit since even though the Sterns are fodder in stats, they have some strong hax, it's basically like base Yhwach has own pseudo Schrifts key in the form of each summonable Sternritter, and funnily enough, it's actually an in character thing unlike him using the Schrifts.

Agreed.

villains do it to probably emphasise thr magnificence, Yhwach is a king/ruler after all and his subjects address him as his majesty.
but in yhwach case it was to disrespect the zero divison, my fodder > your reio guards, my elites > zero divison members(excluding ichibei ofc)

Honestly, this beefs base Yhwach up quite a bit since even though the Sterns are fodder in stats, they have some strong hax, it's basically like base Yhwach has own pseudo Schrifts key in the form of each summonable Sternritter, and funnily enough, it's actually an in character thing unlike him using the Schrifts.
agreed, yhwach basically gets a passive spatial manip defence with nianzol, he now has fodder to means test his enemiesthis will help with fiamma💀
although wouldn't his royal guards be the fodder version pre auschwalen tho?

agreed, yhwach basically gets a passive spatial manip defence with nianzol, he now has fodder to means test his enemiesthis will help with fiamma💀
although wouldn't his royal guards be the fodder version pre auschwalen tho?
You could make an argument that it's post Auswahlen Elites because it was base Yhwach that revived them with Auswahlen, and it's the latest version of that key.

"Simplest Yhwach CRT ever"

Lies, this clearly has some hidden meaning behind it so it'll require deep investigation which will obviously take several days, not to mention break time! So I'd say you're looking at a wait period of... a month before this gets the ok... make that a year just to be safe.

In all seriousness, I don't have an issue with this and it seems simple enough, so I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back