• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Calculation Discussion: Biju Dama Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe we finished what should've been a super ******* controversial topic before we finished this thread.

I still can't believe we finished what should've been a super ******* controversial topic before we finished this thread.
Other thread wasn't going to be controversial since it didn't actually involve changing any ratings yet.

This thread decides whether ppl below tier 5 still keep the values for the bijuudamas
They'll keep it regardless of this thread's conclusion. Damage's method isn't incorrect. This is just an alternative method of calcing it.
And tbh, if the calc people don't feel like updating the calc for whatever reason, which is totally fine we all have a life after all, then I think it might be best to just close this thread honestly.

They'll keep it regardless of this thread's conclusion. Damage's method isn't incorrect. This is just an alternative method of calcing it.
And tbh, if the calc people don't feel like updating the calc for whatever reason, which is totally fine we all have a life after all, then I think it might be best to just close this thread honestly.
DT just responded to me and said he’d update it

Ninja'd
Weeeell, as I just commented on my blog, I don't think one can use the depth x 0.18 thing on craters caused by explosions. The articles are for stuff like lunar and asteroid craters, which would probably been created via meteors and stuff.
Meanwhile, explosions in general don't necessarily create any crater whatsoever.

Weeeell, as I just commented on my blog, I don't think one can use the depth x 0.18 thing on craters caused by explosions. The articles are for stuff like lunar and asteroid craters, which would probably been created via meteors and stuff.
Meanwhile, explosions in general don't necessarily create any crater whatsoever.
Iirc damage pixel scales the depth of the crater, can we just replace .18r with the pixel scales depth?

Iirc damage pixel scales the depth of the crater, can we just replace .18r with the pixel scales depth?
On that note, I don't think I've actually pixelscaled the depth of the crater for the individual Biju Bombs on that calc... So if we went with that, it'd need fixing.

On that note, I don't think I've actually pixelscaled the depth of the crater for the individual Biju Bombs on that calc... So if we went with that, it'd need fixing.
Then what's this?
Screen_Shot_2021-08-16_at_1.47.33_PM.png

Then what's this?
Screen_Shot_2021-08-16_at_1.47.33_PM.png
That amber line is scaling the height of the explosion because I naively assumed that the depth would be equal to the height, but there's nothing pointing the craters out to be perfectly hemispherical.

The combined Biju Bomb shown later shows that the depth is nowhere near the maximum height of it. So the depth needs to be figured out a different way than scaling the height of the Biju Bomb.

That amber line is scaling the height of the explosion because I naively assumed that the depth would be equal to the height, but there's nothing pointing the craters out to be perfectly hemispherical.

The combined Biju Bomb shown later shows that the depth is nowhere near the maximum height of it. So the depth needs to be figured out a different way than scaling the height of the Biju Bomb.
I'm referring to the green line which was calculated at 48 pixels high

That's the height of the mountain.
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but that's the height of the mountain?

I thought the height from the 2 parallel horizontal lines was the crater, since the blue line started at the bottom of the bijuudama's shown crater and the red line started at the top of it. Under the blue line, the mountain still goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back