• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I said it should be immeasurable speed with time warp

here’s what it said on the wiki - The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere instantly, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen faster than instantly. Rimuru showed immeasurable speed.. plus where does it say that you need to do it with sheer speed and can’t use a skill that has nothing to do with controlling time?
It's not immeasurable speed, though. That's what we already explained. It doesn't get a speed tier at all due to the fact that it's not done through sheer speed alone, but through a technique. It doesn't get any kind of speed tier

Where does it say you can’t use a skill to have immeasurable speed? Rimuru is able to reach his desired point instantly across space and time - basically moving at immeasurable speed even if it is with a skill
That's not immeasurable speed. The point of speed tiers is to grant them for speed feats, not feats through techniques. It shouldn't get any kind of speed tier unless you could prove that it enhances his speed to that level

That's not immeasurable speed. The point of speed tiers is to grant them for speed feats, not feats through techniques. It shouldn't get any kind of speed tier unless you could prove that it enhances his speed to that level

Ok so you said I have to prove that time warp enhances his speed, right? Does this mean I have to prove that it’s not just teleporting or traveling through time?

Ok so you said I have to prove that time warp enhances his speed, right? Does this mean I have to prove that it’s not just teleporting or traveling through time?
Yes, if you do that, then an Immeasurable speed tier could be granted, but I could be wrong. Depends on what the mods say, though.

Yes, if you do that, then an Immeasurable speed tier could be granted, but I could be wrong. Depends on what the mods say, though.
Ok I need some time to gather my thoughts btw can you send me the thread where immeasurable speed was revised?

Where does it say you can’t use a skill to have immeasurable speed? Rimuru is able to reach his desired point instantly across space and time - basically moving at immeasurable speed even if it is with a skill
You should contact supporters of the verse to comment on this thread

If this is true then why does rimuru profile say - Massively FTL+ in Stopped Time (Can move a 1 million times normal speed while in stopped time) Stopping time is a skill you know…
This is Infinite at best but it's more likely just Resistance to Time Stop in which most of the characters from TenSura have already...

Time stop in Slime is weird in that it does completely stop time, laws of physics don't work etc, so basically everything becomes fragile, another added effect to this is that while time is stopped, people who can move in said time stop ie spiritual lifeforms, can also move a million times faster than they normally can, really their time stop is like a time stop + time acceleration.

An skill like that COULD give immeasurable speed via it if it was a explicity speed amp, but this is just a means of travel, like teleportation

Ok … if this gets debunked then I concede

Ok First let’s establish that yuuki sent rimuru to a place without time and space -

Now that we have established that let’s talk about time warp. People think Time warp is just a time travel skill, and rimuru just went back to the past to go fight yuuki but this isn’t even possible

1. Rimuru already had a time travel skill - why would he be so worried about his friends if he could have just gone back in time? That’s because time travel couldn’t work

2. It was the end of time and space meaning there is NO time there.. to time travel you have to manipulate time to go back or forward in time - there is nothing for rimuru to manipulate so he couldn’t use time travel meaning time warp is not time travel

Another thing people think is that this is just a mere teleportation skill, I see why people think this considering what it said in the scan I’m about to show -
and also people might also think this because of how rimuru used the skill to return back to yuuki

There’s 2 reasons for why this doesn’t really make sense

1. Literally in the next sentence ciel says this to rimuru -

Ciel tells rimuru that this isn’t teleportation but this is the ability to TRANSCEND time and space and reach the location you desire ( basically instantaneously )

2. Also rimuru already had teleportation plus it doesn’t really make sense for rimuru to just teleport..? Back to yuuki..? Yuuki basically used all his power into the attack that sent rimuru to the end of space and time.. why would rimuru just be able to teleport back to yuuki..? 😂

oh yeah I forgot to mention this but rimuru did go back to the real world with time warp and basically saved himself before he died - I’ve already explained why this isn’t time travel and also why this isn’t teleportation so the only reasonable answer is time warp just makes rimuru fast - in fact so fast that he’s able to travel through time and space instantaneously

conclusion: There’s 3 things that I want to say concerning this rimuru time warp speed matter

1. Im an idiot, I don’t know what I’m talking about and im just embarrassing myself 😂

2. The author just keeps contradicting himself ( we can probably wait for the LN to clear that up for us )

3. The translations are kinda inaccurate

4. I’m super smart 😂

Rimuru’s profile Doesn’t even have to say he has immeasurable speed with time warp - just Possibly immeasurable speed with time warp

Last edited:
Ok … if this gets debunked then I concede

Ok First let’s establish that yuuki sent rimuru to a place without time and space -

Now that we have established that let’s talk about time warp. People think Time warp is just a time travel skill, and rimuru just went back to the past to go fight yuuki but this isn’t even possible

1. Rimuru already had a time travel skill - why would he be so worried about his friends if he could have just gone back in time? That’s because time travel couldn’t work

2. It was the end of time and space meaning there is NO time there.. to time travel you have to manipulate time to go back or forward in time - there is nothing for rimuru to manipulate so he couldn’t use time travel meaning time warp is not time travel

Another thing people think is that this is just a mere teleportation skill, I see why people think this considering what it said in the scan I’m about to show -
and also people might also think this because of how rimuru used the skill to return back to yuuki

Ciel tells rimuru that this isn’t teleportation but this is the ability to TRANSCEND time and space and reach the location you desire ( basically instantaneously )

2. Also rimuru already had teleportation plus it doesn’t really make sense for rimuru to just teleport..? Back to yuuki..? Yuuki basically used all his power into the attack that sent rimuru to the end of space and time.. why would rimuru just be able to teleport back to yuuki..? 😂

oh yeah I forgot to mention this but rimuru did go back to the real world with time warp and basically saved himself before he died - I’ve already explained why this isn’t time travel and also why this isn’t teleportation so the only reasonable answer is time warp just makes rimuru fast - in fact so fast that he’s able to travel through time and space instantaneously

conclusion: There’s 3 things that I want to say concerning this rimuru time warp speed matter

1. Im an idiot, I don’t know what I’m talking about and im just embarrassing myself 😂

2. The author just keeps contradicting himself ( we can probably wait for the LN to clear that up for us )

3. The translations are kinda inaccurate

4. I’m super smart 😂

none of the scan is appearing, it shows that i need access from google

The problme is that just because the skill is different doesn't stop it from doing something similar to the previous ones, is just a better version of it that works in timeless places, is not you need to time and space around you to travel througg it, if there is a multiverse with more of it.

And none of this is immensurable, because it doesn't amp his speed or anything, is just dinensional travel, teleportation and time travel all at once.

Not at all, it’s fiction because one can do surreal things like time manipulation in a place that lacks time. If you want an example from the wiki here
I’ll quote it:

Time Manipulation(Time Rewind, Time Looping and Time Stop of such a scale that even beings that exist outside of the concepts of space and time are still binded”

this is more in reference to how it’s an upgraded version, of Rimurus old teleportation skill though. Notice how ciel states

“the ability is not to move to a place you’ve visited”

implying that what Ciel means is that it is NOT merely going to a place you’ve already visited, which is the basis behind rimurus old teleportation skill. Ciel means that this requirement is no longer needed. Which means that this doesn’t inheritly show how he did this via raw speed.

Not at all, it’s fiction because one can do surreal things like time manipulation in a place that lacks time. If you want an example from the wiki here
I’ll quote it:

Time Manipulation(Time Rewind, Time Looping and Time Stop of such a scale that even beings that exist outside of the concepts of space and time are still binded”

this is more in reference to how it’s an upgraded version, of Rimurus old teleportation skill though. Notice how ciel states

“the ability is not to move to a place you’ve visited”

implying that what Ciel means is that it is NOT merely going to a place you’ve already visited, which is the basis behind rimurus old teleportation skill. Ciel means that this requirement is no longer needed. Which means that this doesn’t inheritly show how he did this via raw speed.
Yeah but teleportation doesn’t really transcend time and space

The problme is that just because the skill is different doesn't stop it from doing something similar to the previous ones, is just a better version of it that works in timeless places, is not you need to time and space around you to travel througg it, if there is a multiverse with more of it.

And none of this is immensurable, because it doesn't amp his speed or anything, is just dinensional travel, teleportation and time travel all at once.
I just explained why this can’t be dimensional travel, time travel and teleportation- combining all 3 of them together won’t make a difference- I’ll give you an example.. let’s say I don’t like the taste of apples and there are 3 apples in front of me, if put all 3 of the apples inside a blender and mix them together nothing will change - I won’t still like it because it’s still the same apple taste.. nothing is different

Your own scans say time is present but stopped.
Well, not really

「Time Stop now, heh? I think it’s pointless……」

「Yeah, I think that it’s pointless too.」

latter on

The magic was formed by swallowing up all of the energy that filled the place and even the raging quakes in time.

Then, with that immeasurable energy, it took Rimuru away to the “End of Time and Space”.

Well, not really

「Time Stop now, heh? I think it’s pointless……」

「Yeah, I think that it’s pointless too.」

latter on

The magic was formed by swallowing up all of the energy that filled the place and even the raging quakes in time.

Then, with that immeasurable energy, it took Rimuru away to the “End of Time and Space”.
It doesnt really contradict this scan.

Time Stop is pointless if time doesnt flow already and time not moving is sais to be what "end of time" refers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back