• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad VS. Demi-Fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
wOjhmST.png

• Both are 2-A
  • Speed Equalized
  • To death
  • Anos is at his peak and DF is Endgame

IIRC Demi friend has 10-D hax, so this is a stomp

i don't recall milly mentioning something that high for SMT, whats the justification for 10D hax?
They have Low 1-C hax, which anos doesn't resist so yeah, stomp close this

i don't recall milly mentioning something that high for SMT, whats the justification for 10D hax?
Subjective Reality (All humans can use Observation to some degree, which changes reality to match the user’s subjective experiences. As a Messiah, is able to effect beings on the level of YHVH easily due to his connection with The Axiom)

Reality Warping (Through Observation, Nanashi is capable of shaping Reality itself in accordance to his views, with this power functioning through The Axiom itself Observing the world through his eyes), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Regeneration Negation (High-Godly. Capable of denying the resurrection granted by ties with The Axiom possessed by Demons)

Nanashi is noticeably more powerful by far

Aleph wasn't able to observe away YHVH's immortality (Or, he is in the Chaos ending for some reason but that's not canon and also YHVH as a multiversal constant doesn't really die)

Demi-Fiend is implied to kill the one YHVH head with the help of Mem Aleph in Strange Journey I believe, but don't take quotes on that

Either way it doesn't entirely mean much because all of that only really adds up to Demi-Fiend being able keep stuff dead when he kills it, which doesn't help considering

... Anos.

Bottom text.

Yeah, anyway this is a stomp so i'll ask for this to be closed

... Actually, hold on

I'm reading a bunch of Ano's powers and Demi-Fiend actually has an answer to a ton of them

That said I'm only on the first tabber good lord but eh

... Actually, hold on

I'm reading a bunch of Ano's powers and Demi-Fiend actually has an answer to a ton of them

That said I'm only on the first tabber good lord but eh
Yeah, Stomp... I asked

Okay so, first of all, which 2-A key of Demi-Fiend is this, he has three of them

second of all how does Anos usually engage in combat. Because like, probably 75% of his abilities, Demi-Fiend nullifies, and I didn't catch any form of Immortality that would stop Demi-Fiend from killing him.

Okay so, first of all, which 2-A key of Demi-Fiend is this, he has three of them

second of all how does Anos usually engage in combat. Because like, probably 75% of his abilities, Demi-Fiend nullifies, and I didn't catch any form of Immortality that would stop Demi-Fiend from killing him.
Why do you keep asking? it is clear that this is an unimaginable stomp? 4-D haxs and resistances vs 10-D haxs and possibly resistances too

Demi Fiend doesn't scale to 10D. He doesn't even really have hax, in the sense of negating durability to kill an opponent.

Demi Fiend doesn't scale to 10D. He doesn't even really have hax, in the sense of negating durability to kill an opponent.
He has Low 1-C haxs, that means 5-D or more, so Anos doesn't have a chance

You can't immortality negate someone to death. The Subjective reality definitely isn't something you can use to just remove an opponent, otherwise literally no fight in the entire franchise would happen as it would just be a messiah staring at demons and making them explode.

I think there's a debate here, and this community has a bad habit of shutting down actual discussion whenever oh big scary concept law omega ball hax shows up. Let me show you how to reason it out.

Anyways, Endgame Demi-Fiend, going off the OP. That gives Demi-Fiend a pretty heafty AP advantage, considering that Anos just directly scales to 2-A, and Demi-Fiend when weaker was able to defeat Metatron and completely stomp Kagatsuchi before proceeding to fight Lucifer.

The Masakados Magatama nulls a ton of stuff Anos can pull out, Mind Manipulation, Power Nullification, yadayada

The examples I can think of where Demi-Fiend doesn't null includes stuff like Sealing or the Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction. If time manipulation works on Immeasurables, that would also be a valid move to go for. He also doesn't have an answer besides dodging out of the way in terms of Venudonoa.

On the other hand, Anos can't nullify, absorb or really do anything against Demi-Fiend just hitting him with a Focused Friekugel, and he could use Fog Breath and Sukukaja to prevent him from dodging if that becomes an issue.

So, it sorta comes down to what Anos would think to use, when plenty of his options straight up don't work and everything Demi-Fiend does definitely can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back