• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This should be renamed Caesar (Planet of the Apes Reboot), even though we don't have a page for the original Caesar, that doesn't mean Reboot Caesar should be identified as such.
Crazylatin77 handled it.

Can Madara Uchiha be unlocked please?

This match should be re opened up because apparently the toei verse and the canon verse don’t scale because it was using information from 20 years ago about the toei one.

this is not a matchup but elixir blue told me to put it here.

lord drakkon has weaknesses revealed and need to be put right where they belong.

How do I do that?
It doesn’t allow me so anything on the profile editing
I tried to handle it for you:

Alright can someone tell me what is going on with these pages? More specifically at the notable attacks section? Because the text for the first section of the notable attacks and techniques section are blending in with the tabbers. Is this a visual bug or just the format being ass as usual?
@Antvasima can you ask the people in FANDOM to fix this visual glitch?

Hmm. You are only supposed to have an account here if you also have one in the wiki.

Can you investigate edit histories for pages that you have edited in the past in order to find your username, and then log in to that account please? If you change it into something else, we can update it here as well. Just make sure to pick something that you genuinely like, as you can only change your username once in Fandom.

Can this page's title be changed from Baron Sademi to "Baron Samedi (Valiant Comics)" please?

I didn't realise the mistake until it was too late.

Can this page's title be changed from Baron Sademi to "Baron Samedi (Valiant Comics)" please?

I didn't realise the mistake until it was too late.
There are also several formatting issues. Specifically with the bolding, if you would please take care of that

Back