• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it would be a stomp without MB, it would just be a low diff, like a very decisive battle. But yeah MB can't be used since it just leads to a stomp, so you have to restrict it, OR have boros start in it (which don't he'll probably lose even faster)
The thing is, MB is a last resort thing, so that would mean Goku could finish Boros before he gets the chance to go MB

Okay sure but what ability would that be?
Tatsumaki does something similiar by damaging the opponent on a cellular level, and for this reason she have in the profile "Regeneration Negation (Low-High; she was able to damage Orochi on the cellular level)". If Ki is able to damage and destroy the opponent to such a level, then they should receive something like this too, if there are enough evidences of course.

The thing is, MB is a last resort thing, so that would mean Goku could finish Boros before he gets the chance to go MB
If boros uses everything he has but gets countered by Goku and it ends up a stamina battle then he;ll immediately MB and stomp, that's basically what he did against saitama. Goku's win condition here is stamina, You could argue that he'd vaporize with a kamehameha but that's kind of out of character in this case and also I don't think the AP gap is big enough.
Tatsumaki does something similiar by damaging the opponent on a cellular level, and for this reason she have in the profile "Regeneration Negation (Low-High; she was able to damage Orochi on the cellular level)". If Ki is able to damage and destroy the opponent to such a level, then they should received something like this too, if there are enough evidences of course.
alright it seems that regeneration negation is the closest thing, good point thanks. there's enough evidence so don't worry about it. Anyway, energy still can vaporize Boros because that's how energy attacks work.

I don't think it would be a stomp without MB, it would just be a low diff, like a very decisive battle. But yeah MB can't be used since it just leads to a stomp, so you have to restrict it, OR have boros start in it (which don't he'll probably lose even faster)
It will be a stomp. Boros can't really hurt him. Boros' regen will run out after a while. Boros cant hit him due to Martial arts. Boros doesn't have any speed edges.
Well yes because of speed but that's a stomp.
My pont exactly. Close the match. Theres no point in doing it.
The vacuum causes the lungs to expand and stuff because of pressure from the air inside and the vacuum outside, but that won't do anything to Goku, his internal organs are strong enough to survive inside 10x gravity, so his squishy organs like eyes and lungs are not going to feel anything from space, it's the same way saitama survived in space and didn't explode.
gg.

If boros uses everything he has but gets countered by Goku and it ends up a stamina battle then he;ll immediately MB and stomp, that's basically what he did against saitama. Goku's win condition here is stamina, You could argue that he'd vaporize with a kamehameha but that's kind of out of character in this case and also I don't think the AP gap is big enough.

alright it seems that regeneration negation is the closest thing, good point thanks. there's enough evidence so don't worry about it. Anyway, energy still can vaporize Boros because that's how energy attacks work.
We can't use vaporization or anything of that sort till it's added in the profiles. Any other arguments for things of that nature will just be ignored.

You are welcome.

If the revision goes through, then I might change my vote. Until then, I will keep my vote for Boros.

It will be a stomp. Boros can't really hurt him. Boros' regen will run out after a while. Boros cant hit him due to Martial arts. Boros doesn't have any speed edges.
I know but it's not like Boros is completely hopeless, he can still damage and keep up with Goku, Goku just outclasses him in everything but LS.
You're taking that out of context, they can't survive in space, because there is no oxygen, not because they'll suffocate, my point about the counter to the moon kick is that Goku can just fly back before he suffocates just like saitama did.
more ggs.
same as above
We can't use vaporization or anything of that sort till it's added in the profiles. Any other arguments for things of that nature will just be ignored.
No, that's not true, energy can vaporize things if it's strong enough which is enough to bypass boros' regen.
You are welcome.

If the revision goes through, then I might change my vote. Until then, I will keep my vote for Boros.
MB needs to get restricted, if that happens then Goku would win regardless of regen, since boros' regen is limited by his stamina. In fact even if MB is used, it won't change much because boros's stamina is even worse.

I know but it's not like Boros is completely hopeless, he can still damage and keep up with Goku, Goku just outclasses him in everything but LS.
He won't be able to land an attack needing LS if he is overwhelmed and outclassed by Martial Arts.
You're taking that out of context, they can't survive in space, because there is no oxygen, not because they'll suffocate, my point about the counter to the moon kick is that Goku can just fly back before he suffocates just like saitama did.
If vegeta meant that he couldn't breathe, He would've said so. He clearly stated that Saiyans can not survive in space.
same as above
same as above
No, that's not true, energy can vaporize things if it's strong enough which is enough to bypass boros' regen.
That is true. If it needs to be added, then we can't use it yet. That's how the wiki works.
MB needs to get restricted, if that happens then Goku would win regardless of regen, since boros' regen is limited by his stamina. In fact even if MB is used, it won't change much because boros's stamina is even worse.
Just close the match. Stop fishing for a Goku win. It's a stomp either way.

He won't be able to land an attack needing LS if he is overwhelmed and outclassed by Martial Arts.
It shouldn't be a stomp if your opponent out classes you in almost every way, it's just a very decisive win. I've seen matches that were much more one sided than this that we okay and not a stomp.
If vegeta meant that he couldn't breathe, He would've said so. He clearly stated that Saiyans can not survive in space.
That's stupid, I just proved how pressure wouldn't do anything to Goku, saiyans only can't survive in space because of oxygen, I though this was common knowledge.
That is true. If it needs to be added, then we can't use it yet. That's how the wiki works.
that doesn't need to be added, energy can vaporize things if it's strong enough, literally energy manipulation on the profile is enough for this to be true.
Just close the match. Stop fishing for a Goku win. It's a stomp either way.
heh why do you want the match closed, when it's perfectly fine?

It shouldn't be a stomp if your opponent out classes you in almost every way, it's just a very decisive win. I've seen matches that were much more one sided than this that we okay and not a stomp.
I just went on the stomp page and it said this:

Common Examples of a Decisive/Non-Stomp Match​

Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.

This makes this battle to not be a stomp. Boros destroys.
that doesn't need to be added, energy can vaporize things if it's strong enough, literally energy manipulation on the profile is enough for this to be true.
That is the meaning of CRT. Energy manip doesn't include vaporizing or things of that nature. Please learn vs battles on this site
heh why do you want the match closed, when it's perfectly fine?
Because I thought it would be a stomp on Goku, but it turns out that using MB isn't a stomp. Therefore, Boros wins.

I just went on the stomp page and it said this:

Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.

This makes this battle to not be a stomp. Boros destroys.
How exactly does boros destroy lmao. He gets clapped without MB.
That is the meaning of CRT. Energy manip doesn't include vaporizing or things of that nature. Please learn vs battles on this site
Actually it does, if you have enough AP, you can vaporize things, you don't need a special ability to do that.
Because I thought it would be a stomp on Goku, but it turns out that using MB isn't a stomp. Therefore, Boros wins.
No it's a stomp with MB, speed blitz.

How exactly does boros destroy lmao. He gets clapped without MB.
This is with MB..?
Actually it does, if you have enough AP, you can vaporize things, you don't need a special ability to do that.
I'm going to ignore comments like this because you are completely ignorant and refuse to understand how this site works.
No it's a stomp with MB, speed blitz.

• Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.

They both have methods of winning, but once he uses MB, then it's over. This is a Decisive/Non-Stomp Match via the Site's definition.

I'm going to ignore comments like this because you are completely ignorant and refuse to understand how this site works.
Bruh, you can vaporize stuff if you hit it hard enough.

• Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.
I'm pretty sure a match can't be added if speed is equalized and a character ends up winning via speed blitz.

Restricting MB makes this a stomp due the definition of a Stomp in this site: "A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character."

Restricting MB makes this a stomp due the definition of a Stomp in this site: "A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character."
Goku is still in danger because Boros is a threat, but Goku can just deal with him very easily, Boros still is comparable in AP and speed is equalized as well as boros having the LS advantage, it's not a stomp.
It can if it still goes in the realm of Decisive Match/Non-stomp
yes this is what I'm talking about. "Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles." This is the rule, basically Goku wouldn't normally be speed blitzed by boros, so if boros blitzes and Goku loses via speed blitz then this can't be added. Thank you kobster.

Goku is still in danger because Boros is a threat, but Goku can just deal with him very easily, Boros still is comparable in AP and speed is equalized as well as boros having the LS advantage, it's not a stomp.
Goku's ap and dura are 2.5x that of Boros'. Goku also skillstomps, so we can't do a match without MB. This match is scrapped.

"A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character."

To make a stomp?

Boros' only wincon is speed.
Like I said, it shouldn't be a stomp, just a very decisive match. But if you don't want to take my opinion for it, take others' opinion, just know that grace is aborted because the reasons are invalid now, so remove the votes at least.

MB is pretty much the only way Boros would win in this match, without it, Goku slaps. Regen is only gonna keep Boro alive for so long. Released Boros has little to no wincons

I'm sad because I have been called stupid, and I am even more upset to know that they are right. But that doesn't make this match a stomp, it's still fair, Goku just wins low diff.
Ima just leave this here. If you still think it's not a stomp, then theres no denying that you are just a gokutard who denied reason and the rules of this site just to fish one win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back