• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed boost. The thing is that Boros only goes MB as a last resort. And Goku would outlast MB in stamina

x90pk62sxe551.jpg

What 4 matches did the OPM verse win offscreen lmao

Speed boost. The thing is that Boros only goes MB as a last resort. And Goku would outlast MB in stamina
Ok so Goku has Ap advantage, skill advantage, far better stamina, and can bypass boros' regen with ki blasts. But boros has LS advantage and can get speed boost in MB.
I think Goku should win just because of the stamina advantage, Boros will just get tired quickly and even more quickly if he goes into meteoric burst so Goku just outlasts and vaporizes.

Ok so Goku has Ap advantage, skill advantage, far better stamina, and can bypass boros' regen with ki blasts. But boros has LS advantage and can get speed boost in MB.
I think Goku should win just because of the stamina advantage, Boros will just get tired quickly and even more quickly if he goes into meteoric burst so Goku just outlasts and vaporizes.
Ki blasts do not bypass his regen.

who's winning?
I assume opm verse.

But the way I do the score is DB first then OPM second.

And last time I checked the score, es were.

3-2 with DB verse in the lead.

And now with Lord Boros taking the wi,n it's.

3-3. Making it equally.

But apparently,y the OPM verse has been winning matches since.

So now it's 3-7 with OPM taking the lead from my POV.equal

Rez , Me, You, Emirp sumitpo , Maverick_Zero_X , sanicspood , and JustANormalPerson01 for Boros
Oh.

I was talking it general. Now that OPM characterrrs got upgraded to 5-B everyone's been mathcingg them up against DB char aters.

And the current win score is 3-3.

With both verses being in a tie since Boros won this match.

BTW Released boros can't hope to beat Goku, he's weaker and less skilled, so he'd just get clapped until he decides to go MB, which he would get the advantage but would start losing stamina ridiculously quickly which would probably lead to him using the CSRC, which would make Goku beam clash with Boros' CSRC. BROOOOOOOOOOOOO GOKU WOULD BEAM CLASH BOROS' CSRC THAT'S SO COOOOL!

They destroyed majin buu who can come back from vaporization.
Again, there is nothing in the profile that indicates such a level of Regeneration Negation, so this argument can't be used.

On top of this, the problem with Buu was the fact that they weren't able to destroy it, how can you say that they got past his regeneration? They had problems with Cell's regen, which is massively weaker than Buu's.

There is no problem if you vote for Goku, but the regeneration argument is not valid.

Cell has only low-high regen, and he regenerated from a point blank warp kamehameha from Super Saiyan Goku,
One half of cell's body wasn't hit by the attack, and gohan's attack completely destroyed cell.
Again, there is nothing in the profile that indicates such a level of Regeneration Negation, so this argument can't be used.

On top of this, the problem with Buu was the fact that they weren't able to destroy it, how can you say that they got past his regeneration? They had problems with Cell's regen, which is massively weaker than Buu's.

There is no problem if you vote for Goku, but the regeneration argument is not valid.
No it's still true. Buu was a problem because they weren't strong enough to destroy him, but Goku in SSJ3 said he could've killed fat buu, or vegito who completely atomized one part of buu, it doesn't matter if they have problems with regen, ki blasts in the end still destroyed both cell and buu, you just need to hit their entire body and have the AP advantage.
BTW I vote Goku

One half of cell's body wasn't hit by the attack, and gohan's attack completely destroyed cell.

No it's still true. Buu was a problem because they weren't strong enough to destroy him, but Goku in SSJ3 said he could've killed fat buu, or vegito who completely atomized one part of buu, it doesn't matter if they have problems with regen, ki blasts in the end still destroyed both cell and buu, you just need to hit their entire body and have the AP advantage.
BTW I vote Goku
Please, answer to this: is there anything in the profiles that says they have any form of Regeneration Negation or Matter Destruction?

Until someone provides evidence of anything like this being in the profile, Goku doesn't go past Boros' Regen.

BTW Released boros can't hope to beat Goku, he's weaker and less skilled, so he'd just get clapped until he decides to go MB, which he would get the advantage but would start losing stamina ridiculously quickly which would probably lead to him using the CSRC, which would make Goku beam clash with Boros' CSRC. BROOOOOOOOOOOOO GOKU WOULD BEAM CLASH BOROS' CSRC THAT'S SO COOOOL!
You're making the stamina deal way bigger than it should be. Boros had enough energy to send Saitama to the moon, regen from being reduced to almost nothing 3 times, and possibly kept on going, but decided to put the rest of his energy into one more attack because he felt that anything else would be wasting his time. That same beam that he put the rest of his energy in still scales higher than Boros himself. Boros had plenty of energy to spare. Stop the downplay please.

Released Boros will not get clapped. He has regen still. Goku may have skill, but Boros still has better playback skills (OPM fans know what I just referenced)

Boros doesn't need to beam clash. All he needs to do is either launch him to space, or use a blitzy move like this. Goku may have higher dura than Boros' ap, but when hundreds, possibly thousands of strikes before you can even react land, he will definitely feel the pain. Goku's dura is only around 2x Boros' Ap.

Whats saying one half of Boros' body doesn't get hit? Also, Boros could still easily dodge.
Yes but that would mean he needs to expend energy to regenerate which is bad because Boros' stamina is shit. And yes he could dodge, but the same could be said about Goku, and Goku is also more skilled, so he would probably find ways to hit boros with ki attacks that Boros' won't be able to dodge easily like maybe a solar flare combo or smth.
Please, answer to this: is there anything in the profiles that says they have any form of Regeneration Negation or Matter Destruction?

Until someone provides evidence of anything like this being in the profile, Goku doesn't go past Boros' Regen.
It's not regen negation nor matter destruction, it's just an energy attack that vaporizes, but ki has feats of atomization. But okay here, this is the justification for majin buu, Regeneration (Mid-High; Buu can regenerate from being reduced to vapor), and this is a video of Goku destroying majin buu. Also here's a video of Gohan destroying cell who has low high regen which is better than Boros'.
You're making the stamina deal way bigger than it should be. Boros had enough energy to send Saitama to the moon, regen from being reduced to almost nothing 3 times, and possibly kept on going, but decided to put the rest of his energy into one more attack because he felt that anything else would be wasting his time. That same beam that he put the rest of his energy in still scales higher than Boros himself. Boros had plenty of energy to spare. Stop the downplay please.
Stamina: Above Average. His fight with Saitama lasted for 5 minutes and 20 seconds. Low with Meteoric Burst; The form rapidly drains his stamina to the point where one energy punch and one kick left him breathing heavily. Above average is shit compared to Goku's very high stamina.
Released Boros will not get clapped. He has regen still. Goku may have skill, but Boros still has better playback skills (OPM fans know what I just referenced)
Regen doesn't matter when he gets bodied, in fact it's just worse because he gets weaker the more he regens, I don't know what playback skills are.
All he needs to do is either launch him to space
Goku can come back by flying, he's almost light speed he can come back in one second.
or use a blitzy move like this. Goku may have higher dura than Boros' ap, but when hundreds, possibly thousands of strikes before you can even react land, he will definitely feel the pain. Goku's dura is only around 2x Boros' Ap.
Boros is no where near fast enough to blitz.

Stamina: Above Average. His fight with Saitama lasted for 5 minutes and 20 seconds. Low with Meteoric Burst; The form rapidly drains his stamina to the point where one energy punch and one kick left him breathing heavily. Above average is shit compared to Goku's very high stamina.
One punch left him tired, but he continued to launch hundreds of attacks, then continued to shoot a giant energy beam?
Goku can come back by flying, he's almost light speed he can come back in one second.
He gets launched to space. His lungs instantly crush, causing him to cough out blood in pain, the pain gets worse the longer he stays. He died in 15 seconds
Boros is no where near fast enough to blitz.
MB speed boost is over 1000x speed boost. 7.5x speed is enough for a speed blitz.

It's not regen negation nor matter destruction, it's just an energy attack that vaporizes, but ki has feats of atomization. But okay here, this is the justification for majin buu, Regeneration (Mid-High; Buu can regenerate from being reduced to vapor), and this is a video of Goku destroying majin buu. Also here's a video of Gohan destroying cell who has low high regen which is better than Boros'.
I don't think you understand. If a character have an attack that "vaporizes" the opponent than there must be something in the profile that indicates said ability. If there is nothing in the profile that indicates anything like that than that can't be taken into consideration during the debate.

But I'm gonna end this argument here, since it's starting to get annoying.

AFAIK When speed is equalized, it's equalized to the slower opponent, so Goku is MHS
Oh okay.
One punch left him tired, but he continued to launch hundreds of attacks, then continued to shoot a giant energy beam?
this is him breaking his limits and going all out, he died after shooting his final attack. Goku still can keep up with him but Goku will outlast easily.
He gets launched to space. His lungs instantly crush, causing him to cough out blood in pain, the pain gets worse the longer he stays. He died in 15 seconds
I think that doesn't happen if you lifting strength is insanely high like Goku, that's also why saitama didn't get his lungs crushed when he went to space, and that's if boros can even send Goku to space, Goku won't be holding back like saitama did, so he'd just prevent boros from landing an attack like that with skills.
MB speed boost is over 1000x speed boost. 7.5x speed is enough for a speed blitz.
That's not how it works, it's unquantifiable power increase, not a multiplier like SSJ for example. It just makes him faster but unknown how much.
I don't think you understand. If a character have an attack that "vaporizes" the opponent than there must be something in the profile that indicates said ability. If there is nothing in the profile that indicates anything like that than that can't be taken into consideration during the debate.

But I'm gonna end this argument here, since it's starting to get annoying.
No I don't need to put in a profile that energy vaporizes stuff, anyway it's still true I just proved it.

Oh okay.

this is him breaking his limits and going all out, he died after shooting his final attack. Goku still can keep up with him but Goku will outlast easily.
He died after having no energy to regen from using CSRC and getting Serious Punched by Saitama.
happen if you lifting strength is insanely high like Goku, that's also why saitama didn't get his lungs crushed when he went to space, and that's if boros can even send Goku to space, Goku won't be holding back like saitama did, so he'd just prevent boros from landing an attack like that with skills.
Goku's LS scales around class 100. Boros' scales to Class G. Thats over a 200x difference.
That's not how it works, it's unquantifiable power increase, not a multiplier like SSJ for example. It just makes him faster but unknown how much.
That is how it works. Released Boros is MHS, while MB Boros is Rel+. Thats over a 1000x boost in speed. I've said this over 4 time now. What is there that you dont get.
No I don't need to put in a profile that energy vaporizes stuff, anyway it's still true I just proved it.
Yes you do lol. Where did you get that idea from.

He died after having no energy to regen from using CSRC and getting Serious Punched by Saitama.
Which is what would happen if Goku keeps forcing him to regen, his shit stamina + Goku's AP advantage and skill will keep forcing Boros' to expend more energy to regen and eventually run out of it.
Goku's LS scales around class 100. Boros' scales to Class G. Thats over a 200x difference.
That's not the point, the point is Goku's LS will prevent him from getting crushed by the pressure in space.
That is how it works. Released Boros is MHS, while MB Boros is Rel+. Thats over a 1000x boost in speed. I've said this over 4 time now. What is there that you dont get.
Oof, you're actually right, Boros is relativistic in MB, hey OP you may need to restrict MB because this makes it a stomp thread.
Yes you do lol. Where did you get that idea from.
There is no ability which would fit that description, it's not regen negation, it's just how energy works but ki has feats of bypassing even higher regen than that.
... Yeah, you have to, that's how this wiki works. If you proved it, then it wont be hard to make a Crt to apply it and add it to the profiles, right?
Okay sure but what ability would that be?

Oof, you're actually right, Boros is relativistic in MB, hey OP you may need to restrict MB because this makes it a stomp thread.
It becomes a stomp without MB, because released has no wincons other than I guess regen, but I dunno how Goku deals with that

Which is what would happen if Goku keeps forcing him to regen, his shit stamina + Goku's AP advantage and skill will keep forcing Boros' to expend more energy to regen and eventually run out of it.
Boros in Released form has good regen. Enough to survive till MB. Once it's MB, Goku has no chance.
That's not the point, the point is Goku's LS will prevent him from getting crushed by the pressure in space.
That's external. Vacuum is basically Dura Neg. Goku's lungs will get destroyed instantly
It's a stomp thread either way. That's why I initially said to just close this, but you Gokutards keep pushing Goku to win for no reason
There is no ability which would fit that description, it's not regen negation, it's just how energy works but ki has feats of bypassing even higher regen than that.
Disintegration, Heat Manip, ect.
Okay sure but what ability would that be?
You're the one pushing for it. Surely you have proof?

It becomes a stomp without MB, because released has no wincons other than I guess regen, but I dunno how Goku deals with that
I don't think it would be a stomp without MB, it would just be a low diff, like a very decisive battle. But yeah MB can't be used since it just leads to a stomp, so you have to restrict it, OR have boros start in it (which don't he'll probably lose even faster)
Boros in Released form has good regen. Enough to survive till MB. Once it's MB, Goku has no chance.
Well yes because of speed but that's a stomp.
That's external. Vacuum is basically Dura Neg. Goku's lungs will get destroyed instantly
The vacuum causes the lungs to expand and stuff because of pressure from the air inside and the vacuum outside, but that won't do anything to Goku, his internal organs are strong enough to survive inside 10x gravity, so his squishy organs like eyes and lungs are not going to feel anything from space, it's the same way saitama survived in space and didn't explode.
Disintegration, Heat Manip, ect.
It's neither of those.
You're the one pushing for it. Surely you have proof?
I proved it above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back