• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Farfetchedx

He/Him
Boros Vs Asura

Rules
  • High 6-A variations
  • Boros starts off in his Released Key
  • Speed Equalized
  • Fight takes place on Boros's Ship
  • Both in character
  • Boros: 5.68 Exatons
  • Asura: 5.387 Exatons
6b26a5807905f47c5c408f945233742e.jpg
134a79173c751527d8e0b5d6933a3dce.jpg

God of Wrath:

Dominator of the Universe: JustANormalPerson01, SatellaTheWoE, EnderLord8,
Farfetchedx

Garou victims(Incon):

Last edited:
Doesn't Boros just one shot?

Orochi Value < (one shot) < Saitama's Normal Punch < Released Boros initial punch < (one shot?) < Released Boros Energy Bullets ("Not a single bone will be left for any small fry touching it") < Meteoric Burst punch < (one shot) < CSRC (can kill Saitama alongside the Earth)

Edit: Edited some parts of the scaling chain. Didn't remember the dialogues and the wording of Boros AP confused me. Anyway, it still doesn't change anything

From profiles, Asura scaling chain does not seem that big, and he scales to a lower value to begin with. Let alone that being almost 2x slower does not help him, so... I'd say Boros takes this

I've seen matches where arguments were basically the same as in this match.

Boros scale to a Saitama punch which can one shot a being who has greater durability than what Tensura has. So he should be able to one shot him

I've heard that scaling chains do not work crossverse, but don't know if that is actually a true standard or if it changed after I heard about it. Anyway, unless further clarification and/or information is given, Boros should be able to one shot here due to being stronger than a punch which can one shot a being with higher durability Asura has

Is that specified to be a standard anywhere?

Also, Boros scales to a higher value to begin with. Iirc that was the case when the character with scaling chain had a lower initial value.

It'd be weird to say Boros can turn one shot a character with 5.68 exatons of durability in verse... but can't one shot a character with 5.387 exatons durability in a vs match

Skill advantage would be rendered useless due to regeneration, greater durability, 2x speed which would go to ~6x or 9x (it depends which end of the calc it's accepted) if Meteoric Burst is used... which Boros would definitely use if he sees Asura reflecting his attacks back and/or skill stomping his released form.

Basically:

• If scaling chain is usable to AP stomp characters, Boros has massive advantage and a single attack or shockwave of his attacks that connect and the fight is done
  • If the scaling chain is unusable to stomp, then Boros regardless scales to a higher value and has a scaling chain to back it up. Speed difference and regeneration + the already existent difference in strength would be good counter to skill.
  • Even if that does not work, Boros can go to Meteoric Burst, which would make him 6x-9x Asura's speed value. If that is not enough to speedblitz, it should still be high enough difference to counter even more the difference in skill. And Boros just needs to land one kick in Asura and boom, Asura's BFR'd to space.
Asura has massive dvantadge in lifting strength, but has no way to put Boros down with AP. And I don't know if you could say he could knock Boros down due to him being an alien with a different physiology than humans

Didn't know scaling chains could be used. I'll make the speeds equal. But either way I see Boros holding back initially which would allow Asura to get stronger from Statistics Amplification, Rage amps, and the ability to surpass his limits. That along with his skill and lifting strength advantage would probably give Released Boros a challenge. But if Broros uses Meteoric Burst and is serious(which he should be if decides to use it in the first place), then I see him winning. Boros is gonna use it once he senses Asura catching up to him.

So Boros FRA

Last edited:
Would equalizing speeds even matter? I don't know if it doesn't count because the transformation does not have an specific multiplier, but if Boros transforms then his speeds shall amp

And going by that, I doubt Boros would hold back. We've only seen him fighting once, against Saitama, where he didn't hold back at all. You could argue it is because the whole prophecy stuff, but that is the only interaction with Boros we've seen, so... and regardless, I doubt he'd hold back enough not to one shot Asura. And even if he did hold back at first, remember Boros can sense energy, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to let the enemy get stronger without one shotting him.

Anyway, now with speed equalized, the fight could be somewhat closer, because Asura can react to Boros attacks. Would it be a NLF say he can reflect Boros' beams due to AP difference? If it would, then Boros would stomp the moment he uses one. It has enough range not to let Asura evade it, regardless how good martial artis he is, an instant-kill attack capable of covering most of Boros' ship would definitely kill him.

if it wouldn't, then it really depends if Asura has any methods to put Boros down once he restricts him

Not going too deep into this, but scaling chains can't be used for oneshots.
You need a 7.5x difference in raw numbers to call a oneshot.

Not going too deep into this, but scaling chains can't be used for oneshots.
You need a 7.5x difference in raw numbers to call a oneshot.
Actually now they can. One shotting someone of 10 Tons will make you able to one shot another dude of 9 Tons for example.

Actually now they can. One shotting someone of 10 Tons will make you able to one shot another dude of 9 Tons for example.
Not really the same thing, let's say a scaling chain is something like this

Guy a>guy b>guy c>guy d=10 tons

In this chain all > are all one shots let's just say.
Even though guy a can one shot guy b and so on, guy a will still just massively upscale from 10 tons by an unknown amount.

Unless the sites standards for one shots changed recently this is how it works or at least used to, I am not that active here anymore.

Last edited:
Back