• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, well goku scales slightly above nappa so I give him the edge, he is a better martial artist, he can also just sense his power to evade his punches, after image to dodge, also he can use solar flare too.
But boris has regen, which I don't think goku can bypass, thus incon or leaning to boros

Also just to note Boros advantages before someone does for Goku. Boros has the better LS of the 2. Boros massively scaling above Class G, meaning he could pin Goku down in terms of LS. MB allows him to get even stronger and blitz Goku since this is speed equalized. And MB was much faster than his released self that Saitama was shocked by the speed increase. MB can also launch Goku to space, and AFAIK Goku can't breathe in space, and I dunno if Goku could counter against that.

Goku also have his zenkai ability were he gets stronger mid fights
But goku sensing boros is close to him in power could mean two things: either start seriously, or stalle the fight because this is goku

Goku also have his zenkai ability were he gets stronger mid fights
But goku sensing boros is close to him in power could mean two things: either start seriously, or stalle the fight because this is goku
I feel like the second part is more likely tbh, especially in this case as his opponent is Boros, who's a guy who also wants a good fight.

I think Boros could win if he goes MB and then launches Goku before Goku does anything, which is in character for Boros, but Boros won't go MB unless he's pushed to the max. So there's that. Not voting yet btw

I see, well, if Boros feels that he is getting dominated in the fight, he will use MB, he did the same thing against Saitama

Now that I've noticed this, but wouldn't Boros's speed boost from released mode for Meteoric burst blitz?

Now that I've noticed this, but wouldn't Boros's speed boost from released mode for Meteoric burst blitz?
No? Goku can keep up with opponents fastest than him with stuff like enhanced senses. Plus MB is a last resort thing.

Plus, he has multiple ways to avoid getting hit, better martial arts skill, flight, dodging, or after image that works [sometimes] on people faster than him

I mean the distance from massively Hypersonic to relativistic+ is pretty big
It's an even bigger stomp if MB gets equalised in speed, plus the fact Boros has low stamina in that form.

And MB is Boros' best chance at victory.

I vote for Goku due to a seemingly greater skill advantage.

Such as Martial Arts. And he has moves such as the KMW that increase his strength.

His immense willpower and Telepathy. And Kiai would also be useful if Boros attempts to get close or grapple.

Edit:

Also scaling Goku to rw Athletes can't he hold his breath for at least 5 minutes or longer.

Meaning he can fly back. Wait actually space is cold asf and I don't think has a resistance for that yet.

He also has plenty of feats of adjusting to opponents fighting style and overpowering them if given enough time (reactive power level).

And trying out new moves in the middle of a fight along with copying his opponents move. So as long as Goku doesn't pull of his usual bullshit he should be fine.

But Boros could still pull the W due to his intelligence

But I'm quite confident in The Worlds Strongest.

Last edited:
I vote for Goku due to a seemingly greater skill advantage.

Such as Martial Arts. And he has moves such as the KMW that increase his strength.

His immense willpower and Telepathy. And Kiai would also be useful if Boros attempts to get close or grapple.

Also scaling Goku to rw Athletes can't he hold his breath for at least 5 minutes or longer.

Meaning he can fly back. Wait actually space is cold asf and I don't think has a resistance for that yet.
vote counted

Boros claps. Since speed is equalized, even If goku somehow overwhelms Boros, he can always turn to MB, which gives him a huge speed boost. Enough for Boros to blitz Goku, or just launch him to space. Even if goku somehow hits him even in MB, Boros can just regen.

Which is just an big ki blast anyway it's already accepted so you will need to make a crt for that to be changed
They literally never could get rid of Buu normally, only genki dama could, and why would I need to make a CRT to something like this? I never said that Genki Dama wasnt a ki blast

They literally never could get rid of Buu normally, only genki dama could, and why would I need to make a CRT to something like this? I never said that Genki Dama wasnt a ki blast
Goku stated he could have destroyed kid buu in ssj3 and genki dama is just a bigger and powerful ki blast aka just more ap and ki blasts can destroy at a molecular level is already accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back