• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albus Dumbledore tier

I believe Dumbledore should be upgraded to 8-B with Elder Wand. There is no reason for him to be weaker than Voldemort especially when he actually had the Elder Wand's allegiance unlike Voldemort.

I don't think there should of been a variation from Volemorts base form and when he had the elder wand, if i remember correctly, he said it was just his standard magic and that it had not changed

either way Dumbledore should scale to voldemort

EDIT: Dumbledores page looks rather oldfashioned, should change his profile pic to this

If voldemort's city block level stats are legitimate then dumbledore can be easily powerscaled to that.

I will ask an admin later to open the page so i can clean it.

Given that I do not think that there is that high of a risk of vandalism I unlocked Dumbledores page and as long as no one tries to do undiscussed changes I don´t think it needs to be relocked for now.

Even through I am sceptical about voldemorts feat being legit, given that magical energy shields are nigh-impossible to rate in durability, except we know something they withstood.

We can approximate or just count how many death eater- or other voldemort followers were there ,then calcing similar magical blasts from the series , adding them together and boom we have a number.

You will have to consider timeframe of the attacks a bit, given that it was continually recast (in other words you will ave to consider to only count those that hit at the same time). But then you can try even through I doubt that it will get that high. Most casual magic blasts in Harry potter where Street level IIRC.

Back