• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at low 7-C, Vol 9 Aqua is used

Fight is in a Village

Speed is Unequalized

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, or Death

Goddess of Water:5 (7494pinguisback20, Tots Real, DatOneWeeb, Jiangshi1, Milly Rocking Bandit)

The Radio Demon:12 (Livinmeme, SquiTwo, Steven Pogi Paitao, XSOULOFCINDERX, GiverOfThePeace, Inverted Tempest, SoViewtiful, Veloxt1r0kore, CoolDeante, Quibster, ZephyrosOmega, JohnConquest1)

Inconclusive:0

Alastor Render
Smile my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one

Aqua-anime
Don't worry, the goddess will forgive all your sins.

Livinmeme said:
ok what is faster snapping or aqua doing his trick (aka;purification)
i don't know how she uses her Purification i think it's by saying it?, so i'm pretty sure Alastor Snapping is faster but i don't know

While Aqua is the goddess of water, she has type 1 immortality, meaning a natural cause like old age can't kill her. Alastor, on the other hand, needs his soul to be erased in order to be killed, giving him deathless immortality. He can be crushed, shot and beaten all the time and they will just get up afterwards like nothing happened.

Giving this to Alastor.

Will Aqua think to/get the time to do that before Alastor can snap?

EDIT just realized both have unknown as speed.

Aqua can purify devils that have Low-Godly and type 9 based on true selves residing in other worlds. Alastor's immortalities dont help him here.

Voting Aqua FRA. Sure a snap is faster, but the monster takes about three seconds to appear. I think Aqua can say purification in less than three seconds. Even when the monster appears, Aqua says it again and the monster dies, leaving both dead.

He has other methods of BFRing besides tentacles, like teleporting Husk.

Anyway, going for Alastor via snapping and sending Aqua off to the farthest location he can think of.

Yes, he has other ways. However the first time we legitimately see Alastor fight was that move. We can't just go with a non-combat scene and refer to that as his starting move over a move that was during combat.

How does she know Alastor is a demon immedieatly?

SBA rules:

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other."

They're also 4 km away, so she doesn't know what he looks like. Her more naturally assumption would be random enemy then "lol it's a demon".

There's also the fact that Alastor is just straight way more likely to use his potent hax more than Aqua off the bat. He's in hell and is one of its rulers for a reason.

Also the fact that this so called "non fight" was a non fight because it was made explicitly that he was casually stomping the other party in question.

GiverOfThePeace said:
How does she know Alastor is a demon immedieatly?
SBA rules:

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other."

They're also 4 km away, so she doesn't know what he looks like. Her more naturally assumption would be random enemy then "lol it's a demon".
A. Aqua is kinda racist and will try and kill wierd looking creates

B. I don't know where it says this derectly or if we count this but on her page on the KonoSuba Wiki it says she has Undead/Devil Detection

Ok I don't think you've read my thing.

They're 4 km away, she doesn't know what he looks like. To assume that she'd auto know he's a demon without even seeing him would go against the rules of SBA's "knowledge of the other character/verse".

How does it work exactly and is it passive detection.

Edit: Read it,

• Undead/Devil Detectio: Can detect devils/undead by smell.
It's via smell, how far can she smell someone

Back