• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny can rewind or pause Aqua for a limit of 5 minutes, or he can use the Mega Action Game Controller to control Aqua's movements. He also has Time Stop as well.
Would he start with that? I'm sure he would start with Energy Projection

And pretty sure Aqua doesn't have bfr
She does she can teleport to Heaven.

And she should also have the Celestial Cave as a location in heaven to teleport Johnny too.

Here are both Translations of the scene.

“That’s it! Think about it, don’t you know about the story of the sun goddess’s cave? A certain goddess threw a tantrum and became a hikikomori, but she was lured by the singing and dancing of a party, got tricked and dragged out.”

And

"Exactly! Don't tell me you don't know the story of the celestial cave. The Goddess Amaterasu hid herself away in the cave in anger, so the other Gods held a big, noisy party just outside outside. When she came out to see what all the fuss was about, they blocked the cave so she couldn't go back in"

Johnny can rewind or pause Aqua for a limit of 5 minutes, or he can use the Mega Action Game Controller to control Aqua's movements. He also has Time Stop as well.
Aqua has resistance to Time Stop this is why I mentioned doing this thread later.

"I looked through Aqua's revision and nothing is changing for her"

Bullshit.

@MidnightDawn1
For one, chill out. This is not a spite match, and it was never my intention for it to be spite. I put these two together because they're both idiots with relatively similar personalities. I love both of these shows (well, at least Seasons 1-4 of JT and the JT Netflix Revival).

Can you show me evidence of Aqua resisting Time Stop?

How is teleporting to Heaven considered BFR? Unless you mean that Aqua can send Johnny there?

How does her Teleporting work? Does she have to touch Johnny? If so, then that's likely never going to happen. Johnny has Teleportation himself, Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, and Intangibility. Johnny has a massive mobile advantage over Aqua, plus Intangibility makes it even more difficult for Aqua.

Are we also going to ignore the fact that Aqua has horrible luck? I know she can increase her luck, but her luck is so bad that it counters it.

Johnny has many ways of stopping Aqua from BFR or even her other abilities. Here's a list of the weapons that would be most useful for Johnny in this fight.

1. Can pause or rewind Aqua for up to 5 minutes.

2. Time Stop (until you give me evidence that Aqua resists that)

3. Mind Controlling Collars and Belts (although he'll have to get up close)

4. Can use the Mega Action Game Controller to control Aqua's movements.

5. Can turn Aqua into a Gorilla with the Bubble Love Gum (this one's debatable)

6. Super Strength Milkshake gives him a massive AP advantage (though Aqua can block a portion of Johnny's power)

7. Electro Chromatic Blanket can help Johnny sneak up on Aqua.

8. Paralysis Gas Breath Spray can paralyze Aqua (this one's close ranged though)

9. Smelly Perfume knocks Aqua out for 10 minutes (also close ranged)

10. Supreme Dream Machine makes Aqua go to sleep for 8 hours, so Johnny could do something with her.

11. Super Smarty Pants makes him smarter than his own sisters (shown here). Although Johnny's already smarter than Aqua to begin with.

Johnny shouldn't have too much of a problem getting close to Aqua. His Stealth Mastery and the Electro Chromatic Blanket should be more than enough to get up close to Aqua. Johnny can buff by 800% with his Super Strength Milkshake. Reflecting attacks is valid.

The lasers throughout the series have shown many times to have a burning effect, which is one of the requirements in order for lasers to be considered real.

Can you show me evidence of Aqua resisting Time Stop?
This is exactly why you should read threads.

The God Of Time in the Konoverse is capable of Manipulating time. It can be resisted by those with High Magic resistance. Which Aqua qualifies as.
How does her Teleporting work?
Portals IIRC.

Are we also going to ignore the fact that Aqua has horrible luck? I know she can increase her luck, but her luck is so bad that it counters it.
The only Time Blessing was shown to fail was against Kazuma a man whose luck is high enough to Challenge The Goddess Of Luck.

It's clearly an Outlier. And scaling of Dust she can just use her luck to her advantage.

1. Can pause or rewind Aqua for up to 5 minutes.

2. Time Stop (until you give me evidence that Aqua resists that)
Doesn't mean Jack since she has a Resistance to Time Manip. (It's literally on her page if you don't like it then get it removed)

4. Can use the Mega Action Game Controller to control Aqua's movements.

5. Can turn Aqua into a Gorilla with the Bubble Love Gum (this one's debatable)

6. Super Strength Milkshake gives him a massive AP advantage (though Aqua can block a portion of Johnny's power)
Fair.
7. Electro Chromatic Blanket can help Johnny sneak up on Aqua.
Aqua was still capable of seeing Crimson Demons who literally bend light to become invisible. So I doubt it would work.

8. Paralysis Gas Breath Spray can paralyze Aqua (this one's close ranged though)

9. Smelly Perfume knocks Aqua out for 10 minutes (also close ranged)

10. Supreme Dream Machine makes Aqua go to sleep for 8 hours, so Johnny could do something with her.
All three of these would count under Status Effects which Aqua is immune too. And she should also have buffs that maker her even more immune too since she scales above Zesta.

For one, chill out. This is not a spite match
And I don't believe you.

"The God Of Time in the Konoverse is capable of Manipulating time. It can be resisted by those with High Magic resistance. Which Aqua qualifies as."
Time is considered a form of magic in Konosuba (aka, Time Magic). Johnny's Time Stopping Watch was stated to be made from randomized chaos. It's even stated that magic doesn't exist in the world of Johnny Test, so I'm not sure if Aqua can resist that, or I'm just looking too deep into it.

"The only Time Blessing was shown to fail was against Kazuma a man whose luck is high enough to Challenge The Goddess Of Luck. It's clearly an Outlier"
Ahhh. Okay, then.

"Doesn't mean Jack since she has a Resistance to Time Manip. (It's literally on her page if you don't like it then get it removed)"
1. Johnny's use of Time Manip and Time Stop is different from Aqua's. Again, not 100% sure if what I'm saying is accurate.
2. Relax. It's not that deep.

"Aqua was still capable of seeing Crimson Demons who literally bend light to become invisible. So I doubt it would work."
Does that come from Aqua's Enhanced Senses? If so, then that won't work because of her idiocy.

"All three of these would count under Status Effects which Aqua is immune too. And she should also have buffs that maker her even more immune too since she scales above Zesta."
Fair point.

"And I don't believe you."
1. Give evidence instead of saying stuff. You're the only one in this thread so far that accused me of spite, which really says something.
2. I love both shows. And Johnny and Aqua have relatively similar personalities. That's why I made this match. I didn't make this out of spite to Aqua.
3. Everyone (including me) before you arrived didn't know what Aqua or Johnny would start with, so to say this is spite is just stupid.

Okay. Here are the weapons Johnny can use against Aqua that would be the most useful:

1. Turbo Time Reminder (Time Manip)
2. Time Stopping Stop Watch (Time Stop)
3. Mind Controlling Collars and Belts (has to get up close)
4. Mega Action Game Controller (Possession)
5. Super Strength Milkshake (Statistics Amplification)
6. Super Smarty Pants (Same as one above)
7. Bubble Love Gum (Transmutation)

I really can say who wins given my lack of knowledge but Johnny having all of his equipment means he'd half to decide what he wants to use if his in character method fails. Aqua could outlast via limitless stamina but the fight wouldn't even last that long so it's not really gonna be a factor, especially since Johnny has high stamina anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back