• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconclusive FRA.

I have in mind a match with Aqua and I think it would be interesting, but that's after I end to reread certain novel and make some crts.

in my opinion, even an ordinary person who has a gun could simply defeat aqua, i didn't watch the whole series either, i only watched a few short ones, aqua can't take the pressure so she would scream and run like a baby, in the first chapters when she wanted to kill a giant toad, she used a very powerful power, but it was useless since she is easily distracted and because of this she was swallowed by the toad, whether she can heal depends on how fast do it, I remember that her healing power is not that fast, she has a medium to low speed... and if there are cases where she shows intelligence, that is because of the power of the script, it is true that she has knowledge but not even she herself he does apply, he only does it to boost his ego... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Necro.

I am planning on getting this, as well as many other JT matchups remade, because the results will drastically change now that Johnny has went through multiple upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back